Associated Press Published 3:03 PM EDT Oct 13, 2019 Beijing – Nine people were killed Sunday in a restaurant gas explosion in eastern China, reported state broadcaster CCTV. The explosion gutted the restaurant and damaged neighboring shops in coastal Jiangsu province’s Wuxi city. CCTV reported that 10 others who were injured are in stable condition. Over 200 rescue workers have been dispatched to the scene. An overpass collapsed last week in the same city, killing three people inside a car. Jiangsu was the site of a massive chemical blast in March, when nearly 80 people died in one of China’s worst industrial accidents in recent years.
- Minnehaha Academy unveils designs for rebuilding campus destroyed in deadly gas explosion
- Building manager facing manslaughter rap in fatal East Village gas explosion dies
- Teen sentenced for wreck that killed Shawnee Mission East sophomore
- All lanes clear on I-10 East and Clearview
- 7 injured in Midland pipeline explosion on FM 1379, East HWY 158
- 4 transported to Lubbock following pipeline explosion on FM 1379, East HWY 158
- Con Edison reaches historic $153.3 million settlement with state over 2014 gas blast that killed eight in East Harlem
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in suspected natural-gas explosion at Phoenix home
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt in suspected natural-gas explosion at Phoenix home
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in natural-gas explosion at a home in Phoenix
Gas explosion kills 9, injures 10 in east China have 217 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.