Whether it’s a backpack, duffel bag, satchel or even a tote, there are a range of cases that can comfortably carry your belongings for a weekend trip away.
But since we all have a different definition for what constitutes an acceptable level of packing for two days away, the perfect weekender bag will no doubt differ from person to person.
So we’ve scoured the internet for the best bags to invest in for your short getaways no matter your budget or whether you’re a light packer or like to fill your bag to the brim.
At just £15, the Tripp ocean blue extra-large tote is a super-affordable bag that can last you a long weekend if you pack light. The ultra-lightweight bag made from polyester can carry up to 35 litres. It also features a removable and adjustable shoulder strap and internal zip pockets to divide your belongings into compartments.
Made from durable and breathable material, the roundhause duffel bag promises to withstand wears and tears that come from everyday use. It features leather handles and metal hooks that give the bag a sleek high quality look. This leather duffel is big enough to accommodate a large number of items, yet small enough to fit onto an airplane as carry-on.
Transition from day to night with the Baosha travel bag. This large and spacious duffel is made with quality duck canvas and faux brown leather accents. It features a fun polka dot pattern on the exterior with a mint cotton lining on the interior. It also comes with a brown shoulder strap for easy use. One reviewer on Amazon wrote: ‘Lovely bag, well made and spacious. Perfect size as an overnight or weekend bag.’
This carryall from H&M is a versatile bag that works for for both men and women. It comes in two patterns, matte black leather or a shiny black patent leather with crocodile texture. It features an adjustable shoulder strap and two sturdy handles. At less than £40, this duffel bag screams luxury at an affordable price.
The orchard bird’s bag from Cath Kidston is a fun and girly accessory for any short trip. This overnight bag is lightweight and comes with a splash proof lining. It also features strong pink grab handles and a detachable cross body strap. The £50 bag has a reverse coated fabric that can be cleaned easily with a few wipes.
Radley have added the holdall bag to their ever growing travel range. The holdall bag comes in two colours, black and burgundy, and is made of a silky nylon material. This design of bag comes with deep external pockets and handy side pockets for your shoes. A smart choice for work trips, the bag features a wide shoulder strap and sleeves for added comfort, and the signature Radley logo is stitched in leather.
The only hard shell case on our list comes from designer Ted Baker. The Beau hard case features black bow imprints with the signature rose gold Ted Baker bow in the middle. It was designed for aircraft use with state-of-the-art lightweight aluminium. It comes with four wheels for smooth rolling and 360-degree mobility.
If you want to splash out on a bag this is the way to do it. Gucci teamed up with British label Globe-Trotter to create a luxurious line of travel bags and suitcases. This carry-on case is made from the signature ‘GG’ coated-canvas and has textured leather trims. It features internal leather straps to keep your belongings in place and 360-degree wheels so you can easily navigate through a busy airport.
Check out our discount section for deals and offers.
MailOnline may earn commissions on sales from the links on this page.
- Best laptop bags: Editor's choice for commuting, traveling, and more
- Best Camera Bags for Businesspeople on the Go
- Best Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus cases
- Top 17-inch laptop bags for gamers, professionals and photographers
- 15 Running Backpacks That Let You Run Commute to Work With All Your Stuff
- Cheap thrills come with compromise in Dell's fast 'n flimsy Inspiron 15 7000
- Best New 2019 Bikes and Gear Launched This Summer
- Cases, bags, sleeves and covers to protect your MacBook Pro
- Ditch the itch: Here are the best wool brands for any adventurer or weekend warrior
- Best Samsung Galaxy S8 cases
- The 20 Best Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Fitness-Obsessed Moms
- The Best New 2019 Shoes and Gear Launched This Summer
- Best external drives of 2017: Reviewed and rated
- The best movies you can watch on Amazon Prime this October
- The best cheap laptop deals in September 2018: prices start under £100
- Best gaming laptops: Know what to look for and which models rate
- Best gaming laptops: Know what to look for and which models rate highest
- The best Amazon Cyber Monday deals 2018
- The 12 Best Indoor Bike Trainers
- The best cheap laptop deals in March 2018: prices start at under £140
From a £15 extra-large tote to a Ted Baker hard shell, the best weekend bags for every budget have 864 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.