PUBLISHED: 13:17 13 October 2019 | UPDATED: 13:17 13 October 2019 Oliver Sullivan Police arrested a driver on the A14 after they reportedly drove at 135mph and were in possession of a firearm Picture: NSRAPT NSRAPT A car crashed on the A11 at Fulbourn last night after a 135mph police chase that took police from Suffolk over the border in to Cambridgeshire. The chase began around 9pm after the driver allegedly failed to stop for police on the A14 at Newmarket.The car was pursued and police were driving at speeds of up to 135mph in order to keep up with the vehicle.The car travelled over the border into Cambridgeshire before it collided with a barrier on the A11 at Fulbourn.Police found a section five firearm in the car, namely a can of pepper spray.An arrest was made at the scene on suspicion of drug-driving after a roadside breath test was failed.Police said the person was also detained in connection with “numerous” other offences.
- 18-Year-Old Arrested After Police Chase In Elk Grove
- Man, Woman Arrested After Police Chase In Stockton
- M11 closed and man arrested after police chase crash
- Fleeing driver flips SUV in police chase through southeast Houston
- Missouri troopers name 3 killed in wreak after police chase
- 3 killed in wreck that followed Missouri police chase
- 2 Drivers Arrested In 2 Separate Suspected DUI Crashes Hours Apart On Hwy 24
- Burglary suspect shot, arrested by police
- Driver arrested after leading police on 151 mph chase on London's empty highways
- Coronavirus: Speeding driver hits 151mph in police chase during COVID-19 lockdown
Driver arrested after 135mph police chase on A14 have 259 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.