Disney’s $7 rival to Netflix will stream its big-budget movies and exclusive original shows from Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar and its own studios, plus a huge library of classics. By Mike Sorrentino, Joan E. Solsman October 16, 2019 9:30 AM PDT Follow this topic to get notifications about new stories Mobile Disney has called it the company’s future: Disney Plus. It’s the entertainment giant’s upcoming streaming service for almost everything it creates. It’ll be the exclusive home to stream theatrical blockbusters from Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar and Disney’s own studios – Avengers: Endgame, for example, will be available to stream on Dec. 11. Plus, Disney is ramping up a slate of original shows and movies based on those brands and others. With less than a month until its launch, Disney Plus has been offering preorders in the US and started touting its library of hundreds of movies. But if you’re interested in bundling Disney Plus with Hulu and ESPN Plus for a discounted $13 subscription, you should wait until the service’s Nov. 12 launch. Overall, Disney Plus will cost $7 a month in the US, or $70 (about $5.83 a month) if you prepay for a full year. That monthly rate is about half the price of HBO… Read full this story
- More Players on Movie Download Field
- Movie Industry Invading Privacy - "You Can Click But You Can't Hide"
- Breaking Into Hollywood - How Do I Sell My Own Reality TV Show?
- Disney Resorts: What You Need to Know About the Five Disney Resorts
- Learn How To Download Free TV Shows and Movies Online
- Buying a Disney Vacation Club Timeshare
- Neile McQueen Toffel (aka Neile Adams) Talks About Her Life With Movie Star Husband Steve McQueen
- Fly Fishing Information - Tips and Instruction at a Fly Fishing Show
- Dish Network Offers More Channels At Better Prices
- Disney Channel Audition Do's and Don'Ts
Disney Plus: Launch dates, prices, preorders, shows and movies to expect have 303 words, post on www.cnet.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.