Jeanne Phillips Published 12:01 am PDT, Tuesday, October 15, 2019 A woman can’t stop checking her smartphone. A woman can’t stop checking her smartphone. Photo: AntonioGuillem, Getty Images/iStockphoto Photo: AntonioGuillem, Getty Images/iStockphoto Image 1 of / 37 Caption Close Image 1 of 37 A woman can’t stop checking her smartphone. A woman can’t stop checking her smartphone. Photo: AntonioGuillem, Getty Images/iStockphoto Dear Abby: Tethered to phone? That’s unhealthy 1 / 37 Back to Gallery DEAR ABBY: I have a smartphone, and I love its convenience. I check my email, texts and voicemail three or four times a day and always try to respond promptly. But I do not carry my phone with me every moment of the day. Some family members insist that the polite thing to do is to return a text message or voicemail immediately. They carry their phones with them and constantly interrupt whatever they are involved with to answer the phone, send a text, etc. For my birthday, one relative gave me a little pouch on a string so I could wear my phone around my neck wherever I went because she texted me one day early in the afternoon saying she wanted to drop by, but… Read full this story
- Dear Abby: He loves woman whose heart he broke, but her husband doesn’t know
- Dear Abby: She's married to a man but in love with a woman
- Dear Abby: I ended the affair but now want to resume it
- Dear Abby: Friend's son committed horrific crime; what do I say?
- Dear Abby: Friendship with woman makes waves in men’s relationship
- Dear Abby: Man tells his asexual girlfriend she needs to ‘get over it’
- Dear Abby: We're pious at the church but freaks in the bed
- Dear Abby: Could my mistress and I come stay with you?
- Dear Abby: To tame child, mom threatens a beating by cops
- Dear Abby: Scary mood swings may have an origin that's physical
Dear Abby: Tethered to phone? That's unhealthy have 328 words, post on www.sfgate.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.