PUBLISHED: 20:19 13 October 2019 | UPDATED: 20:19 13 October 2019 Sophie Wyllie Part of the UK Power Networks map showing the power cuts in the Great Yarmouth area on October 13, 2019. Picture: UK Power Networks UK Power Networks Power is out in parts of Great Yarmouth and the surrounding area. Eight postcode areas are impacted tonight (Sunday, October 13) because of an underground electricity cable fault, according to UK Power Networks. You may also want to watch: It said on its website: “An underground electricity cable faulted on our high voltage network, causing an area wide power cut.”Postcodes affected include NR30, NR31 and NR33.The UK Power Networks map showed the power problems in the area between Reedham and St Olaves, Gorleston, between Bradwell and Yarmouth and in the town itself in the Southtown area and near the Pleasure Beach.
- Man dies as Storm Dennis slams UK, power cuts hit France
- South Africa seeks more renewable energy amid power cuts
- Mani rules out power cut, load-shedding
- Car Crashes Into Hydrant, Causes Power Outages Near Universal City
- Miners welcome South Africa's plans to open up power generation
- Assam CM Sonowal asks power dept to set up control room to check faults
- Sydney 'tornado' kills a man, 37, after he was hit by a flying gas bottle - as tens of thousands wake up without power after 'violent' thunderstorm and public transport is thrown into chaos
- 10 Robyn Deep Cuts Worth Revisiting
- TS has doubled its power generation capacity: Vinod Kumar
- Proposed coal-fired power station for Collinsville could become white elephant, economist warns
Cable fault causes power cut around coastal resort have 256 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.