PUBLISHED: 20:19 13 October 2019 | UPDATED: 20:19 13 October 2019
Part of the UK Power Networks map showing the power cuts in the Great Yarmouth area on October 13, 2019. Picture: UK Power Networks
UK Power Networks
Power is out in parts of Great Yarmouth and the surrounding area.
Eight postcode areas are impacted tonight (Sunday, October 13) because of an underground electricity cable fault, according to UK Power Networks.
You may also want to watch:
It said on its website: “An underground electricity cable faulted on our high voltage network, causing an area wide power cut.”
Postcodes affected include NR30, NR31 and NR33.
The UK Power Networks map showed the power problems in the area between Reedham and St Olaves, Gorleston, between Bradwell and Yarmouth and in the town itself in the Southtown area and near the Pleasure Beach.
- UK weather charts show SNOW BOMB to hit Britain tomorrow sparking travel chaos and power cuts
- UK weather forecast – maps show SNOW BOMB to hit Britain TOMORROW sparking travel chaos and power cuts
- UK weather- torrential rain and thunderstorms cause widespread flooding, power cuts and travel chaos across Britain
- GP surgery in Sheffield reportedly hit by power cut
- GP surgery in Sheffield hit by power cut
- Southampton General Hospital hit by power cut as major incident declared
- Thursday Storms Cause Power Outages
- Can cable faults ever go away?
- Cable fault slows Asian Net access
- HSBC system fault causes account-access chaos