Why it matters: At $399 with modern internals, a familiar design and legacy authentication tech, the iPhone SE 2 could be a solid driver for growth for Apple and help offset declining sales in the category. Some people just want a fast phone without all the bells and whistles and this could be that. Ming-Chi Kuo is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the game. When he speaks, people listen. His latest note to investors sheds a bit more light – and validity – on a topic we have previously touched on, the upcoming iPhone SE 2. As previously reported by Nikkei Asian Review and verified by Kuo, the iPhone SE 2 will utilize the iPhone 8 chassis packed with Apple’s A13 Bionic chip. Kuo also claims the handset will ship with 3GB of RAM and could launch as early as the first quarter of 2020. The noted analyst believes Apple could ship as many as 40 million units next year, adding that he thinks it’ll be the “best upgrade choice” for the estimated 100 million people that are still using Apple’s older iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. As MacRumors points out, it is believed that this… Read full this story
- Latest iPhone 5 rumor: October release, 8 megapixel camera
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT Is Apple Brewing an iPhone Oktoberfest?
- iPhone 5 rumors: Pictures and video, may be unveiled Sept. 12
- Apple to debut iPhone 5 on October 4: report
- Customers sue Apple over clandestine iPhone tracking
- iPhone 7 Rumors Blunt Anticipation
- New batch of iPhone 4S rumors help clarify Apple’s plans
- Apple allegedly planning iPhone 5 successor and next-gen iPad for mid-2013
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT Starry-Eyed Apple Watchers Await iPhone 5
- Analyst says iPhone 5 was Steve Jobs’ last project; expected this summer
Apple analyst weighs in on iPhone SE 2 rumors have 285 words, post on www.techspot.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.