Happy baptism to Kim Kardashian West‘s kids!
Kim and Kanye West‘s three youngest children — Psalm, 4 months, Chicago, 20 months, and Saint, 3½ — were baptized Monday morning at the Etchmiadzin Cathedral in Vagharshapat, Armenia, as their aunt Kourtney Kardashian and her kids (Reign Aston, 4½, Penelope Scotland, 7, and Mason Dash, 9½) joined them for the ceremony, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
Video footage on one Instagram account showed Kim, 38, walking to the ceremony with all three of her younger kids plus her oldest, 6-year-old daughter North, followed by sister Kourtney, 40, and her three children. In a clip on her Instagram Story, the KKW Beauty founder held Psalm as they walked toward the cathedral.
The source tells PEOPLE that Kim and Kourtney are staying with their kids in the nearby capital city of Yerevan, pointing out that the “Etchmiadzin Cathedral is the mother church of the Armenian Apostolic Church.” (West, 42, is not along for the trip.)
Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter.
She also previously tweeted about her other reasons for traveling to her family’s country of origin, writing late last month that she “hope(s) to seek ways I can help increase trade and hopefully create jobs for Armenians which includes @skims production there in the future.”
“As a brand, we believe in embracing all people and as an individual I have been working towards broader goals in hopes of bringing forward the recognition of the Armenian genocide which I remain very passionate about,” Kim added in a separate tweet.
RELATED VIDEO: The Kardashians Meet the Prime Minister of Armenia
According to The Jerusalem Post, the ceremony took place at Cathedral of St. James in the historic Armenian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem, which goes back to the 4th century A.D.
“They flew [into Jerusalem] especially for [the baptism],” a close family source told PEOPLE at the time. “They knew it was close to Armenia and it was always a dream to come to Jerusalem. There’s an Armenian quarter, and they did it at this old beautiful church. It was epic. So beautiful.”
“It was such a beautiful experience for my family to have North baptized in Jerusalem,” Kim told PEOPLE exclusively of the ceremony. “Kanye and I are so thankful.”
Kim and her rapper husband haven’t been shy about sharing their love for their faith as of late. Aside from their two sons’ spiritually inspired names, West has been holding his Sunday Service regularly and even tapped into it for his newest project, Jesus Is King.
Hitting IMAX theaters around the world on Oct. 25, the film will include songs from his upcoming gospel album of the same name. Last month, Kim tweeted that the project would feature 12 songs with Christian-themed titles.
“Filmed in the summer of 2019, JESUS IS KING brings Kanye West‘s famed Sunday Service to life in the Roden Crater, visionary artist James Turrell’s never-before-seen installation in Arizona’s Painted Desert,” IMAX said in a statement. “This one-of-a-kind experience features songs arranged by West in the gospel tradition along with music from his new album JESUS IS KING — all presented in the immersive sound and stunning clarity of IMAX.”
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kim Kardashian reveals son Psalm initially was going to be named Ye
- Kim Kardashian shares picture of Kanye West and North snoozing... after 'born again Christian' rapper skipped sacred family baptism in Armenia
- Kim Kardashian surprises her friends and family with Skims goodie bags for her lavish Palm Springs 39th birthday getaway
- Kim Kardashian planned a surprise vow renewal ceremony for husband Kayne West to mark their fifth wedding anniversary after son Psalm's birth
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian renew wedding vows after 5 years together
- Kim Kardashian holds Psalm as she shows Saint the $1.3M diamond engagement ring Kanye West presented during 2013 proposal
- Kim Kardashian calls eldest son Saint 'forever my snuggle bug' as he sleeps on her shoulder... after revealing which pair of SKIMS helps 'lift my butt'
- Kim Kardashian's 'born again Christian' husband Kanye has banned North, six, from wearing make-up and crop tops after spending years trying to dress her like Rihanna
- Kim Kardashian wishes daughter Chicago on first birthday with adorable post
- Kim Kardashian is joined by friends and family for dinner to celebrate her 39th birthday...as she announced Kanye and kids donated $1 million to charity in her name
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West renewed their vows after Psalm’s birth
- Reality TV star Kim Kardashian hits 150 mn followers
- Kim Kardashian showcases her curves in metallic bodycon maxi skirt with a bodysuit as she's joined by husband Kanye West at the 2019 FGI Night of Stars Gala in New York City
- Kim Kardashian throws up in a toilet after getting drunk as sister Khoe holds her hair back in throwback video posted on the star's 39th birthday
- Kim Kardashian's killer corset, Cardi B's duvet dream, Katy Perry the chandelier and Lady Gaga's strip tease: Met Gala stars compete to be the queen of 'camp' on most OUTRAGEOUS red carpet yet
- Kanye West donates $1M to prison reform charities in Kim Kardashian’s name
- Kanye West donates $1 million to prison reform charities for Kim Kardashian's birthday
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kim insists she's done having children as new mother tells family 'I feel complete'
- Kim and Kanye West renew vows and are done having kids
- Kourtney Kardashian suits up in leather jacket and trousers as she hugs BFF Simon Huck
A Sibling Affair! Kim Kardashian Gets Her Kids Psalm, Chicago and Saint Baptized in Armenia have 1034 words, post on people.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.