WASHINGTON DC: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, have been removed from The Royal Foundation website list. The website also comprises of Kate Middleton and Prince William, the magazine People reported. Markle and Harry’s personal charity projects have also been removed from the projects listed on the site. However, their previous works remain in the site’s “news” section. This decision of split in charity work was announced in May when the couples said they were choosing a “divergent path” in their works. At that time, sources told People that the split was a “natural progression” and was not a breakup. Now after the split, the foundation titled as ‘The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’ headed by only Middleton and Prince William, will focus on five initiatives: mental health, conservation, service, young people and early years, and Middleton’s child development initiative, reported Fox News. Both the royal brothers, Prince William and Harry created the foundation in 2009, while Middleton came onboard after marrying William in 2011, and Markle joined last year after her wedding to Harry. Following the announcement of the split, the palace released a statement saying: “Both couples will continue… Read full this story
- U.S. News & World Report's ranking of the best high schools in New York City: See the full list
- What's your summer reading list?
- Pippa Middleton's wedding: What do we know?
- Jill Zarin's got the goodies at Hamptons bash with Christie Brinkley, LuAnn de Lesseps, Carol Alt & more
- Michelle Williams is sandbagged by nude scene shown at New Yorker Festival
- Ten years ago, Hurricane Katrina ripped through Landon Collins' life, but the experience didn't derail the young Giants safety
- Dad raises $1 million to fight disease that will kill sons
- Phoenix local music picks for October: Lost Lake Festival, Kongos, Apache Lake Festival
- College Football Countdown | No. 45: Texas
- Plainfield families learn together in new school program
A natural progression or break-up? Prince Harry, Meghan Markle no longer on The Royal Foundation website list have 315 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.