A FURIOUS Hugh Grant slammed PM Boris Johnson in an expletive-laden rant on Twitter earlier this week, following the prorogation of parliament. In a tweet the actor called Prime Minister Boris Johnson an “over-promoted rubber bath toy”. What did Hugh Grant say in his Twitter rant against Boris Johnson? The Four Weddings And A Funeral actor, was responding to a video on Twitter in which Mr Johnson gave an explanation for his decision to suspend Parliament in September 2019. Mr Hugh Grant, a high profile remainer, tweeted: “You will not f*** with my children’s future. “You will not destroy the freedoms my grandfather fought two world wars to defend. “F*** off you over-promoted rubber bath toy. Britain is revolted by you and you little gang of masturbatory prefects.”What exactly was Hugh Grant criticising Boris Johnson for? The Queen on Wednesday approved Mr Johnson’s request to prorogue Parliament no earlier than September 9 and no later than September 12, until October 14. Anti-Brexit MPs had been hoping to use the period after Parliament returns from its summer recess on September 3 to work on a law to prevent a no-deal Brexit. This was in light of the PM’s promise to take… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson and the tech boss who called him 'Alex the Great'
- Boris Johnson urged to justify 'awarding public funds to close friend'
- Boris Johnson: 'No interest to declare' in Arcuri firm
- No 10 denies claims Boris Johnson groped Sunday Times journalist
- Boris Johnson repeatedly declines to comment on claims he 'awarded public funds to friend'
- Hugh Grant snubbed me at movie premiere for failing to back Hacked Off, says Chancellor Sajid Javid
- 'This SHOULD have been the day we delivered Brexit': Boris Johnson rages at 'dithering' Jeremy Corbyn for blocking his 'great new deal' with the EU as he says election offers 'hope'
- What did we learn from Boris Johnson’s first speech as prime minister? Our panel responds
- US businesswoman admitted affair with Boris Johnson: UK report
- Lynton Crosby's firm in illegal lobbying inquiry over Boris Johnson link
What did Hugh Grant say in his Twitter rant against Boris Johnson? have 333 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.