This weekend, the highly anticipated horror-thriller “IT Chapter Two” hits the big screen, starring Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, Bill Hader, James Ransone, Jay Rayn, Andy Bean and Isaiah Mustafa as members of the Losers Club, a group of childhood friends who have made a life-long pact to purge the demonic clown, Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård). Also making its theatrical debut is the drama-thriller “Strange But True,” in which Nick Robinson, Amy Ryan, Greg Kinnear and Margaret Qualley star as four lost souls trying to cope with the death of a loved one — and a mysterious pregnancy. Here’s what to see and what to skip this weekend: Movies Out This Weekend “It Chapter Two” — Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, Bill Skarsgard; directed by Andy Muschietti Remember the Losers Club from the 2017 film adaptation of Stephen King’s “It”? Well, all seven Losers are back for the sequel, only this time around, they’re now all grown-up adults — fashion designer Beverly (Jessica Chastain); novelist Bill (James McAvoy); standup comedian Richie (Bill Hader); limo driver Eddie (James Ransone); architect Ben (Jay Ryan); the long-lost soul Stanley (Andy Bean); and librarian Mike (Isaiah Mustafa). Picking up nearly three decades after they escaped the evil… Read full this story
- Movie Review: M. Night Shyamalan's
- Joker Movie Review Roundup: What Are The Critics Are Saying?
- Tomb Raider movie review: despite story problems, Vikander is a perfect Croft
- Aquaman (2018) Movie Review: Underwater Insanity
- Venom Movie Review: This Could Have Been Avoided
- Venom (2018) Movie Review: This Could Have Been Avoided
- Venom (2018) Movie Review: Not Quite Symbiotic
- Venom Movie Review: Not Quite Symbiotic
- Joker Movie Review Roundup: Here's What The Critics Are Saying
- Ratchet & Clank Movie Review Roundup
Weekend Movie Review: 'It Chapter Two' And 'Strange But True' have 272 words, post on patch.com at September 7, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.