Veteran Malayalam actor Sathar has passed away at the age of 67. The actor took his last breath, Tuesday morning in a hospital in Aluva, Kerala. Sathar was suffering from a liver ailment and was undergoing treatment for the same. The last rites will be held today, evening at 4 pm at Padinjare Juma Masjid, Kodungallur . A native of Kodungalloor, Sathar made his debut in showbiz with A. Vincent directorial ‘Anaavaranam’. Sathar’s passion for films started while he was in college. It was then he found the audition for a Prem Nazir starrer. Sathar applied and got the role for ‘Anaavarnam’. In spite of starting his acting career as a lead actor, Sathar is known for his antagonist characters. In 1970-80, he has excelled in movies, handling villain roles. ‘Sharapanjaram’, ‘Avalude Ravikal’, ‘ 22 Female Kottayam ‘ are some of his notable movies. The 2014 film, ‘Parayan Bakki Vechath’ is the actor’s last movie. With about 300 movies to his credit, Sathar has made his mark in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu films.
- Jim Noble, DMOZ Editor Passed Away
- Longtime NASCAR Truck team owner Mike Mittler passes away
- Bill Atchison, Loved In The SEO Community, Passed Away
- Corvette Hall of Famer and Former Chevy Chief Jim Perkins Passes Away at Age 83
- Joe Gibbs Racing co-owner J.D. Gibbs passes away
- Formula One legend Niki Lauda passes away at age 70
- Three-time F1 world champion Niki Lauda passes away
- Little Girl Who Rode With Richard Hammond In A Pink Lambo Passed Away
- Moon-Walker Alan Bean Has Passed Away At Age 86
- The “Father” Of The Computer Mouse Has Passed Away At Age 88
Veteran Malayalam actor Sathar passes away have 269 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.