Veteran Malayalam actor Sathar has passed away at the age of 67. The actor took his last breath, Tuesday morning in a hospital in Aluva, Kerala. Sathar was suffering from a liver ailment and was undergoing treatment for the same. The last rites will be held today, evening at 4 pm at Padinjare Juma Masjid, Kodungallur . A native of Kodungalloor, Sathar made his debut in showbiz with A. Vincent directorial ‘Anaavaranam’. Sathar’s passion for films started while he was in college. It was then he found the audition for a Prem Nazir starrer. Sathar applied and got the role for ‘Anaavarnam’. In spite of starting his acting career as a lead actor, Sathar is known for his antagonist characters. In 1970-80, he has excelled in movies, handling villain roles. ‘Sharapanjaram’, ‘Avalude Ravikal’, ‘ 22 Female Kottayam ‘ are some of his notable movies. The 2014 film, ‘Parayan Bakki Vechath’ is the actor’s last movie. With about 300 movies to his credit, Sathar has made his mark in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu films.
- Saved By The Bell creator Sam Bobrick passes away at 87 after suffering a stroke
- Award winning Belfast poet Ciaran Carson passes away aged 70
- 'Ireland's oldest woman' Maud Nicholl passes away aged 110
- Belfast boxing champion Paddy Graham passes away
- Aimee (11) passes away waiting for transplant
- Director Alexandru Darie has passed away
- Fernando Ricksen tributes pour in as Rangers legend passes away
- Fernando Ricksen passes away in Scotland aged 43
- Little People, Big World's Amy Roloff's mother has passed away
- Respected NI chemist, Danny McKavanagh, passes away
Veteran Malayalam actor Sathar passes away have 257 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.