It may be one of the most accessible smartwatches on the market, but the Apple Watch doesn’t always work as it should. We’ve been lurking on forums, digging through comments, and gathering opinions on a host of issues, glitches, and everyday annoyances. These are some of the most common Apple Watch problems. If you’ve been suffering, don’t let that Apple Watch wind you up — we’ve got workarounds and possible fixes for you to try. And once you’ve dealt with those, take a gander at our roundup of Apple Watch tips and tricks. Problem: Walkie Talkie app not working There are a few threads popping up at the Apple support forum about the Walkie Talkie app not working on the Apple Watch. This is actually because Apple has disabled the Walkie Talkie app after privacy concerns were raised about it allowing people to eavesdrop on conversations without their consent. Solution: Apple will fix this issue as soon as possible, here’s the official statement:“We were just made aware of a vulnerability related to the Walkie-Talkie app on the Apple Watch and have disabled the function as we quickly fix the issue. We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience and will restore… Read full this story
- Virtual reality can fix a lot of what's wrong with media, and people are wildly underestimating it
- Ratings and Review: 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport rounds out the Civic family nicely
- Meet The "Young Saints" Of Bethel Who Go To College To Perform Miracles
- If you missed billionaires Lasry & Sternlicht at Delivering Alpha, here's the transcript
- The Disrupters
- Death To AutoCorrect
- Why Is It Called the "Dog Days of Summer"?
- Podcast: A leopard can't change his spots, but we're talking about real people
- The Internet Trolls Have Won. Sorry, There’s Not Much You Can Do.
The worst Apple Watch problems, and how to fix them have 301 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.