“Bounty hunting is a complicated profession … don’t you agree?” Long-awaited live-action Star Wars series The Mandalorian is coming to the Disney Plus streaming service on Nov. 12, and the name has deep roots in the franchise’s history, with links to the armor worn by bounty hunter Boba Fett.We got a trailer at Disney’s biannual D23 convention in August. The company whet our appetites by tweeting a new poster showing the Mandalorian walking away from his ship, with a binary sunset and some Sandcrawlers in the background, on a planet that looks a lot like Tatooine.Pedro Pascal (best known for playing Oberyn Martell in Game of Thrones) will take on the title role: a lone Mandalorian gunfighter operating in the outer reaches of the galaxy. Pascal will be joined by Giancarlo Esposito (who played Gus Fring in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul); MMA fighter and Deadpool actress Gina Carano; Emily Swallow from Supernatural; Carl Weathers of Rocky and Predator fame; Down and Out in Beverly Hills actor Nick Nolte; Omid Abtahi from American Gods; Taika Waititi from Thor: Ragnarok; Agents of SHIELD’s Ming-Na Wen; and Werner Herzog (who directed and narrated Grizzly Man).The show will debut when Disney Plus launches Nov. 12, and episodes will drop weekly — so you’ll have to wait if you want to binge…. Read full this story
- All of the upcoming Star Wars movies and shows
- Star Wars lightsaber colors across the galaxy decoded as The Mandalorian returns
- The Mandalorian season 2: Everything we know as Baby Yoda returns to Disney Plus on Friday
- ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 Opener: A Favorite ‘Star Wars’ Character Makes A Cameo
- Obi-Wan Disney Plus series will only be one season long, suggests Ewan McGregor
- The Mandalorian Season 2 Trailer Has Arrived
- What time is The Mandalorian season 2 episode 1 released on Disney Plus?
- Disney Plus: how to sign up, movies, shows, Pixar's Soul and more explained
- When is The Mandalorian season 2 episode 2 released on Disney Plus?
- Disney Plus: Everything to know
The Mandalorian: Everything we know about the new Star Wars show on Disney Plus have 339 words, post on www.cnet.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.