Marvel Studios announced 10 new movies and TV shows at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, and some of them were pretty obscure — but none so niche as What If…?, a new animated series. The show is based on the Marvel comic series of the same name, created in 1977 to explore alternate universes just for the fun of it. What If…? was hosted by Uatu the Watcher, a powerful being who observes and records humanity. And, sometimes, he likes to take a peek at other universes. Some What If…? stories revealed what would happen if a classic Marvel story had gone a different way, while others got quite a bit weirder. With the What If…? animated show — starring Jeffrey Wright — on the horizon, we thought we’d take a look at the best What If…? stories from the comics. What if the Hulk had the Brain of Bruce Banner? What If…? Vol. 1 #2 This early tale is wild and wacky, but it really follows through on exploring its premise. Here, Bruce Banner’s mind remains intact when he first becomes the Hulk. It leads to a different life where he finds a decent balance between being a scientist… Read full this story
- Grand National 2019: Marvel artists turn star racehorses into superheroes
- Breaking Bad Felina review: Revenge, recriminations, the greatest show on TV and the return of Badger and Skinny Pete
- Tales of the world’s greatest festival Glastonbury, from Adele to Jay-Z
- The Behind-the-Scenes History of Hugh Jackman’s Opening Number at the 2009 Oscars
- The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational, and Ultimate Year in Spider-People
- Patsy Walker, a.k.a. Hellcat!
- Screw it, let’s just watch
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ and the State of the Modern Superhero Movie
- A Spoiler-Free Primer On The Characters In The New
- Biopics Have Become Oscar Staples, But Can They Still Be Great Art?
The greatest What If...? stories in Marvel history have 297 words, post on www.polygon.com at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.