It was revealed earlier this year that Lashana Lynch will be the next agent to take on the role of 007 in the James Bond franchise. And Lashana Lynch appeared to confirm the speculation as she was pictured on the set of the latest Bond film – No Time to Die – in Italy on Wednesday. The actress, 31, who will now be known by Bond’s old code name, looked every inch the MI6 agent as she donned a navy spy suit and wore a gun strapped to her leg. Exhilarating: The ‘next 007’, played by Lashana Lynch, was pictured stalking down the beach as she was spotted on the set of No Time To Die for the first time on Thursday Lashana transformed into character by also sporting a pair of chunky black worker boots and wearing an earpiece, no doubt to make communication with the intelligence team easier. Between takes she was spotted chatting to a member of the crew, as she appeared a far cry from her serious role while joking around with the female team member. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next James Bond No Time To Die: Daniel Craig gets to work on set… Sean Bean reveals… Read full this story
- Bond 25 Full Cast Revealed
- Rami Malek cast in James Bond 25 as villain - promises to "make sure Bond doesn't have easy ride"
- James Bond star Naomie Harris looks sensational in an olive green shorts suit as she shoots commercial on the streets of Milan
- No Time To Die's Daniel Craig and Lashana Lynch look stoic as they watch action-packed clip with director Cary Fukunaga in behind-the-scenes snap from James Bond film
- No Time To Die's director likens James Bond to 'a wounded animal'... as he reveals the film catches up with 007 five years after retiring from MI6
- Bond 25 title has FINALLY been revealed - details
- James Bond is a ‘wounded animal’ in No Time To Die
- 'They don't usually bring Bond girls back': Léa Seydoux talks 007, how she 'acts as herself' in all films and her concerns of the world being too 'politically correct' post #MeToo era
- James Bond May Have Met His Match in New No Time to Die TV Spot
- Rediscover James Bond in New No Time to Die Featurette and Poster
The black woman who inherits 007's title: Bond star Lashana Lynch looks fierce as she is pictured for the FIRST time on the No Time To Die set in Italy have 368 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.