While the idea of getting the recommended 8 hours of sleep a day is a lovely thought, the reality is SO. MUCH. HARDER. Things like kids (so I’m told) and work get in the way of those treasured early nights and arvo naps that we spend our whole childhood avoiding yet pine for as a grown up. While I can’t help you feel like you’ve slept for a week, I have just the ticket to help you look fresher and more awake. Banishing that tired look we’ll all be hit with at some point in our busy lives is actually one of my favourite things about beauty. Here’s the products I use to give my tired face a refreshing reboot. Missed a column? Catch up on all The Beauty Diary action here. INNISFREE GREEN TEA SEED EYE & FACE BALL I’m obsessed with this green tea roller ball. It soothes and massages my shopping bags and leaves me fresh as. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied Available at Innisfree stores and Innisfree.com Price: $30 When my bags need a little TLC, this is the product I turn to. The Green Tea formula is super refreshing and the roller ball basically massages the area, helping… Read full this story
- The Beauty Diary by Rebekah Scanlan: New products that have launched in January
- A new study reveals a link between sleep and glowing skin
- Can Quality Sleep Prevent Alzheimer’s?
- 'It has really helped with sleep and calmness': Amazon shoppers are raving about this Himalayan Salt Lamp's ability to help you de-stress
- Jamie Vardy publicly supports beleaguered Rebekah's furious Twitter denial... as he is seen 'comforting his tearful wife in a Dubai hotel'
- The Sixties: Diaries, Volume Two, 1960-1969 by Christopher Isherwood – review
- Teenager who revealed her step-by-step guide to a flawless, streak-free fake tan in a viral Twitter thread admits she's been left in tears after being branded 'racist' for 'trying to be black'
- Get Lizzo's Good as Hell Grammys 2020 Beauty Look
- Good sleep practices may boost performance in older shift workers
- Rude Food by Vir Sanghvi: Restaurant diaries
The Beauty Diary by Rebekah Scanlan: How to fake a good night’s sleep have 342 words, post on www.news.com.au at September 8, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.