With just months to go before the next series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! returns to ITV the names of stars set to go into the jungle are starting to circulate. Rumours surround who will make up this year’s cohort of big names taking part in the annual TV phenomenon set in the Australian jungle. Ant and Dec will be reunited as hosts of this year’s event after Holly Willoughby skilfully stepped in for the 2018 show. Casting celebrity executive Micky Van Praagh said: “It’s very early days, but we’ve already started casting. I think we know what works. I think of our show as a comedy and so I’m looking for people who are funny and high energy as we know those types of things always work.” She added: “Otherwise you want to do something completely different every year. You’re never looking for the next Harry Redknapp or the next John Barrowman or the next Fleur East. You’ve got to do something different.” Creative director Richard Cowles said I’m A Celebrity goes out of its way to create harmony in camp, unlike other shows like Celebrity Big Brother , which focuses on conflict, reports The Mirror . “We… Read full this story
- Celebrity Big Brother Breakdowns
- Celebrity Personal Trainers
- Celebrities - Are They Real People?
- Heather Mills McCarthy - At What Price For Dancing With The Stars?
- Star Trek and Persistence: The Making of a Short Film!
- I'm A Celebrity BET Me Out Of Here
- Success Tips From I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2006
- Flying Stars Feng Shui for 2007 : Predictions & Remedies for Main Door Facing North
- Final Success Tips From I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2006
- Flying Stars Fengshui for 2006 : Predictions & Remedies for Main Door Facing North
Stars rumoured for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here 2019! have 300 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.