It’s 6 a.m. on Sunday morning. For boxers who are days away from a career-defining fight, it’s either a time to save for solitude or perhaps a morning run to begin shedding off the last few pounds in order to successfully make weight.With luggage in hand, a weary Shawn Porter, the WBC welterweight champion, heads straight toward a makeup chair at the historic Fox Studios in Century City. It’s just another stop in a whirlwind camp that’s included consistent training in Las Vegas and Washington as well as special events and sparring in Los Angeles and New York.Porter, who moonlights as a TV analyst for “Inside PBC Boxing,” is headed back to the building that’s been a home-away-from home for him over the last year. Today, his job is to join the popular pigskin pregame program, “Fox NFL Sunday,” and promote his pay-per-view fight on the same network against Errol Spence on Sept. 28 at the Staples Center. Advertisement Porter (30-2-1, 17 KOs) will join Michael Strahan in a makeshift boxing ring for a four-minute segment and explain to millions how he’s going to defeat Spence (25-0, 21 KOs) on Saturday to strip him of his IBF belt. Porter, a… Read full this story
- Boxer Errol Spence Jr., 29, is charged with drunk driving after being released from hospital following horror crash that saw him ejected from his $300,000 Ferrari
- Video of Errol Spence Jr. crash released; boxing champ in stable condition after wreck
- Boxing champ Errol Spence Jr. seriously injured in Ferrari crash, reports say
- World boxing champ Errol Spence Jr was ‘intoxicated’ during high-speed horror crash
- Spence facing DWI charge as result of crash
- My Husband Admitted That He Doesn't Love Me Anymore, But Still Wants to Try to Save the Marriage
- Amanda Holden, Abbey Clancy and Katherine Jenkins bring some glamour to the trading floor as they fund-raise at charity event honouring finance workers killed in September 11 attacks
- 'In New Zealand, they are predicting a 20-point win. That suits Ireland just fine'
- Country artists bring tears, prayers to CMT awards show
- Dani Alves: 'If you win without effort, you triumph with no glory at all'
Shawn Porter wants to shock Errol Spence and bring winning ways back to Cleveland have 353 words, post on www.latimes.com at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.