• Watchmen is based on writer Alan Moore and artist Dave Gibbons’ classic graphic novel.The Leftovers, Lost) is in charge of HBO’s new series. • Watchmen will debut on HBO in October 2019.With the mega-giant goldmine of Game of Thrones coming to an end for HBO, the long-running search for the next Thrones is about to hit overdrive. HBO’s put a lot into building their own Westworld up in the past, and rivals like Amazon Prime are pouring an absurd amount of money into their own attempts to compete. One series that seems like it’ll have a real chance to take the worlds of prestige-TV viewers everywhere by storm is HBO’s upcoming Watchmen, which has more in common with Thrones than you might first think. With valued source material, a cult fanbase, an exciting cast, and—most importantly—a brilliant showrunner, it’s got some serious traction. But what do we know about the show? Why are we so excited about it, after all? Well, here goes nothing:Is there a trailer for HBO’s Watchmen? Hell yeah there is. The full-length trailer for the new series debuted at San Diego Comic Con, and it’s filled to the brim with all sorts of cool stuff—from… Read full this story
- Watch live! WSL title on the line in epic season finale
- The final trailer for A Quiet Place Part II drops over a year after I thought it came out
- These Are the Movies the Academy Is Counting On to Save the Oscars
- T20 World Cup: Three European qualifiers cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic
- A Quiet Place Part 2 Trailer: Emily Blunt Struggles To Survive In The Monstrous World Without John Krasinski
- Broadway’s ‘Take Me Out’, ‘Clyde’s’ & ‘Between Riverside And Crazy’ Set Openings
Rejoice, HBO's 'Watchmen' Finally Has a Premiere Date have 293 words, post on www.menshealth.com at September 2, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.