COUNTYWIDE Vets, military ride free on county buses Pasco County Public Transportation has launched a veterans program offering complimentary bus rides on all fixed-route transit to veterans and active-duty military, effective Oct. 1. The new benefit also extends to Pasco County employees. To take advantage of the free rides, one of the following identifications must be presented: Military ID card, DD Form 2; a valid VA card; a “V” on the Driver’s License; or a county-issued employee ID. For further details, visit ridepcpt.com. Veterans Services to be closed Oct. 7-10 All Pasco County Veterans Services Division offices will be closed to the public Oct. 7-10 for annual team training. Offices include: 8620 Galen Wilson Blvd., Port Richey; 4111 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., Land O’ Lakes; and 37255 Florida Ave., Dade City. All locations will resume normal business hours on Oct. 11. During the office closures, anyone who needs assistance can call Veterans Services at (727) 834-3282. Tax office collecting for breast cancer For the sixth-consecutive year, the Pasco County Tax Collector’s Office is teaming up with the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation to be the featured charity in October. Donations are being accepted at all five tax office locations throughout the… Read full this story
- Friday morning news briefing: 'What do Remainer MPs expect?'
- Thursday morning news briefing: Pressure rises on Ireland
- Wednesday morning news briefing: PM flies home to face the music
- Wednesday afternoon news briefing: Election
- Monday morning news briefing: Remainers plot Brexit ambush
- Tuesday morning news briefing: PM to reveal final Brexit plan
- Tuesday morning news briefing: Brexit delay blame game
- Friday morning news briefing: Has the Brexit tide turned?
- Monday morning news briefing: PM's new court showdown?
- Boris Johnson to brief Cabinet on last-minute Brexit talks as deadline looms
Pasco news briefs for Oct. 4 have 282 words, post on www.tampabay.com at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.