x Less than two months out from the release of The Mandalorian, a new post from the official Star Wars Twitter account offers some fresh insight on the popular predecessor to Pedro Pascal’s lone gunfighter. The recently shared image reveals Joe Johnston’s original concept art for one Boba Fett. The illustration comes complete with labels breaking down the many weapons and gadgets at the bounty hunter’s disposal, from the rangefinder readout on his helmet down to the blades in his boots. You may recall that a Boba Fett movie was one of multiple Star Wars spinoff films in the works before Solo: A Star Wars Story provided the franchise with its first box office bomb. Since then, we’ve witnessed what appears to be a pivot in Lucasfilm’s strategy, with the plan now being to flesh out the Star Wars galaxy with a series of upcoming live-action TV shows. Lucasfilm Shares Original Boba Fett Concept Art 1 of 2 Click to skip MORE FROM THE WEB Click to zoom First on the agenda is The Mandalorian, which follows a character with a very similar design to the one you see above. Even actor Pedro Pascal recently admitted that he initially thought… Read full this story
- Ralph McQuarrie's Boba Fett gets new life as a Star Wars collectible
- Deadpool blasts Boba Fett in the latest 'Epic Rap Battle'
- Boba Fett vs. Mario, Mega Man and Pokemon Ends Exactly How It Should
- Fans Want To Know The Origin Of This Out-Of-Place Concept Art [Update]
- The Best Video Game Concept Art Of 2016
- Terrific Concept Art, Collected In One Place
- Concept Art From Some Of E3's Biggest Games
- Concept Art From That Incredible "Space Whale" Short Film
- The Best Video Game Concept Art Of 2014*
- How A Company Can "Brand" A Video Game, From Concept Art To Its Name
Lucasfilm Shares Original Boba Fett Concept Art have 313 words, post on wegotthiscovered.com at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.