Following his romantic Valentine’s Day serenade for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Kenny G confirmed that he has since been in the studio with the rapper, The Dallas Observer reports. “[West] reached out to me and wanted me to come and do that,” the saxophonist said of the intimate Valentine’s Day performance, in which he surprised Kardashian by playing in their home surrounded by roses. “I didn’t know him real well, but I was obviously flattered. He could not have been more welcoming.” Since then, Kenny G has joined West in the studio, although he wouldn’t confirm if the collaboration would appear on West’s newly-announced ninth LP, Jesus Is King. “I can’t really say much else because he doesn’t really want anyone to talk about music before he releases it,” he said. “Just suffice to say that we’re collaborating on some things, and nobody knows what’s going to happen.” Kenny G first raised the possibility of working with West as he warmed up for his Valentine’s Day performance. “Well, when he walked in, I was playing my sax, so I figured I would just play to him,” he told Rolling Stone hours after the special gig. “So I started playing some… Read full this story
- Watch: Werner Herzog Analyzes Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Music Video
- Kanye West Announces Joint Project With Dr. Dre
- How Kanye West’s ‘Sunday Services’ Began
- Can Kanye West Save Gospel Choirs?
- Beginning to See the Light: Kanye West’s Fascination With James Turrell
- Still Ye: Kanye West and Dr Dre team up for Jesus Is King follow-up
- Kanye West: 808s & Heartbreak
- Taylor Swift Releases Apparent Kanye West Diss Song ‘Look What You Made Me Do’
- Kanye West Shades Taylor Swift, Name-Checks Trump (and Truman?) in Messy VMAs Speech
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian announce birth of third child
Kanye West and Kenny G Are Working on Music Together have 306 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.