Home HomeNewsEducationHealthTechAdvanced Manufacturing & LogisticsLife SciencesAg INnovationINPower INnovatorsBigWigs & New GigsVideoPurchase Gerry DickGerry’s MessageSpeaking Engagement RequestSubscribeNewslettersPODCASTAppRSSOn-AirTV & Radio Listings ContactAbout IIBMeet the TeamContact UsWork at IIBFlagship Stations Fishers to Break Ground on State Road 37 Project Posted: Friday, September 6, 2019 4:33 PM EDTUpdated: Friday, September 6, 2019 4:31 PM EDTBy Merritt McLaughlin, Writer/[email protected] FISHERS – A major project focusing on improving traffic flow will break ground Monday. Hamilton County and the city of Fishers will also launch 37Thrives, an initiative to support businesses in the area during the State Road 37 Improvement Project.Staring this month, the project will begin to address the traffic congestion and public safety challenges along the State Road 37 corridor from 126th Street to 146th Street.The project will replace signalized intersections of SR 37 at 126th, 131st, 141st, and 146th Streets with grade separated interchanges, as well as change the signalized intersection at 135th Street to a right-in right-out configuration.Representatives say the State Road 37 Improvement Project will improve the experience of the more than 50,000 vehicles that travel the route daily.37Thrives will offer special discounts and specials such as co-op advertising opportunities for businesses, events and information to residents and visitors on how to… Read full this story
- Stanford to break ground on big office project
- 350 New Homes Coming State Road 54 In Lutz
- Concordia University Chicago to Break Ground on New Residence Hall
- Sino-French aviation university project breaks ground in east China
- Samsung breaks ground on new EUV manufacturing facility in South Korea
- Obaseki pays last tribute to Okuokpellagbe, pledges roads, water projects
- What ails state-run bus operators in India?
- Prop. 53 could bring big projects to a halt
- Kellen Mond leads Texas A&M past Oklahoma State in Texas Bowl
- Deputy PM requests to remove barriers to speed up major traffic projects
Fishers to Break Ground on State Road 37 Project have 283 words, post on www.insideindianabusiness.com at September 6, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.