NEW DELHI: Ayushmann Khurrana-starrer ‘Dream Girl’ has proudly marched to the Rs 100 crore-club in just 10 days after its release on September 13. Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh shared a box office update on the film that has emerged as Khurrana’s biggest opener till date. The movie had already crossed the Rs 75 crore-mark on Saturday. #DreamGirl is Not Out… Begins weekdays [of Week 2] on an excellent note… [Week 2] Fri 5.30 cr, Sat 9.10 cr, S… https://t.co/4z7IM8zMdd— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) 1569306685000 In another tweet, the 54-year-old critic said that this is ‘Andhadhun’ actor’s second century after ‘Badhaai Ho’, and producer Ekta Kapoor’s second century after ‘Ek Villain’. #DreamGirl continues its dominance… Will cruise past ₹ cr mark today… Will be #EktaKapoor’s second century [a… https://t.co/LTIddCxxOe— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) 1569213272000 Khurrana, who plays the role of a guy pretending to be a woman over phone, took to Twitter to celebrate the win and wrote, “DreamGirl scores a century! Thank you for this love.” #DreamGirl scores a century! Thank you for this love. https://t.co/oAUBpPID0V— Ayushmann Khurrana (@ayushmannk) 1569305449000 Nushrat Bharucha, who plays Khurrana’s love interest, said the film’s entry to Rs 100-crore club was a ‘dream run’… Read full this story
- Mamangam First-Week Box Office Collections: Enters The 100 Crore Club!
- Box office report: Kabir Singh, Uri, Mission Mangal power Bollywood, gross earnings may cross Rs 5000 cr
- Dream Girl song Dhagala Lagali Kala removed from YouTube after Delhi HC order over copyright violations
- Will Ayushmann Khurrana Play A Negative Role In A Film? Dream Girl Actor Has This To Say
- Will Ayushmann Khurrana Play A Negative Role In A Film? Actor Has This To Say
- Ayushmann Khurrana Opens Up About Success And The Onus Of Delivering Good Cinema
- Ayushmann Khurrana On His Brother Aparshakti: He Deserves To Be A Lead Actor
- Ayushmann Khurrana, Christopher Nolan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali-Salman Khan, Kangana Ranaut: A-Z of Bollywood 2019
- Sushant Singh Rajput-Shraddha Kapoor's 'Chhichhore' Enters 100 Crore Club In Third Week, Earns Rs 102.19
- Salman Khan's 'Dabangg 3' kicks-off to a strong start; earns Rs 24.5 cr on Day 1
'Dream Girl', Ayushmann Khurrana's biggest opener till date, enters the Rs 100 cr-club have 351 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.