Email By Emily Olson and Peter Marsh Updated September 25, 2019 17:20:53 Video: Donald Trump doubles down on Biden corruption claims (ABC News) Related Story: There’s a very good reason Trump hasn’t been impeached Related Story: Trump denies pressuring Ukraine, will not commit to transcript release Related Story: Donald Trump defends Ukraine phone call as Democrats mull impeachment Map: United States The story of a standoff between Congress and the US Intelligence community seemed like plenty of others that emerged during Donald Trump’s presidency. Foreign leaders, anonymous sources, threats of subpoenas, posturing from Democrats and Republicans, and then … Washington’s attention turns back to the next tweet.But less than a week after the story broke, the Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced that the Democrats would begin a formal impeachment inquiry into Mr Trump. How did this all get started? Photo: Mr Trump is accused of offering $US391 million in military aid in exchange for dirt on a political rival. (Reuters: Carlo Allegri) With a phone call. On July 25, Mr Trump spoke on the phone with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Mr Trump allegedly pressured Mr Zelensky — eight separate times — to investigate the son of former… Read full this story
- Nancy Pelosi expects Donald Trump impeachment hearings in November: Report
- Nancy Pelosi expects televised impeachment hearings THIS MONTH - but warns that the Democrats' case against Donald Trump has to be 'ironclad'
- Americans sharply divided over whether to impeach Donald Trump as new poll finds nearly 50-50 split on whether he should stay or go and inquiry forges ahead
- Donald Trump WILL host World Series champion Washington Nationals at the White House on Monday
- Jeopardy for two White House lawyers as impeachment inquiry zeroes in on them over Donald Trump's Ukraine call being rushed on to secret server after Purple Heart officer 'raised concerns'
- Mark Cuban: Donald Trump’s billions might not be real
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL
- Donald Trump doesn’t want Tom Brady to endorse him for President
- Chael Sonnen: ‘I’m a huge supporter of Donald Trump’
- 25 things you need to know about Donald Trump’s *yuge* USFL team
Donald Trump impeachment probe: Here's what you need to know about the US President and Ukraine have 353 words, post on www.abc.net.au at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.