Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Log In Log In Today’s Paper DealBook | DealBook Briefing: Pressure Builds on WeWork to Delay Its I.P.O. Advertisement DealBook Supported by Sept. 10, 2019 Good Tuesday morning. On today’s agenda: Apple’s annual iPhone unveiling is scheduled for 1 p.m. Eastern. (Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here .) Does SoftBank want WeWork to postpone its I.P.O.? As WeWork continues to struggle with a cool reception to its forthcoming initial public offering, one of its biggest investors, SoftBank of Japan, is reportedly urging the company to put the stock sale on hold, Eric Platt and James Fontanella-Khan of the FT report. WeWork has weighed proceeding with the I.P.O. at a low valuation. It has considered going as low as $15 billion to $20 billion, the FT reports, citing unnamed sources. That’s a far cry from the $47 billion that SoftBank’s most recent investment valued the company at earlier this year. SoftBank has a big reason for wanting to avoid that. It’s in the middle of raising its next Vision Fund, which it hopes will surpass the current one’s $100 billion in assets. Having a prominent investment from the first… Read full this story
- Fagor Splendid Pressure Cooker - A Review
- Pros of Muscle Building and One Big Con
- Power Pressure Washers - Electric and Gas Driven Machines Buying Guide
- Obstruction Case is Building, Democrat Says: Impeachment Update
- If the Pains and Hurts Make a Man Consider Suicide, Get Help Right Away - Do Not Delay!
- A Brief History on Car Tyres and Their Characteristics
- What Product is Right For Your Painting Project? - A Brief Look at Commercial Painting Products
- A Brief History of Train Horns
- The Brief Guide to Summer Car Maintenance
- How to Build Your Successful Home Based Business on a Budget
DealBook Briefing: Pressure Builds on WeWork to Delay Its I.P.O. have 302 words, post on www.nytimes.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.