close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Sept. 24 Fox News Flash top headlines for Sept. 24 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh defended the decision to attempt four fourth-down conversions and three two-point conversations in their loss Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Ravens were 3-for-4 on fourth-down attempts and 0-for-3 on two-point conversions. Harbaugh said Monday the plan was to be aggressive against the Chiefs. ANTONIO BROWN BACK TO SCHOOL AT CENTRAL MICHIGAN AFTER PATRIOTS RELEASE “I have a good understanding of the numbers,” he said. “It’s very detailed and well thought out. I think I was pretty clear about it last night, but we’re standing by our decisions. Our decisions gave us the best chance to win the game in that particular game.” He added: “These are not league average choices. These are determined by this game and for this game specifically, in that venue, weather is even factored into it. There’s a lot of factors that go into it that are mathematically calculated. And that’s why we did it. It wasn’t a field position game. It was a possession game. And making the most of each possession was… Read full this story
- If Dolphins want John Harbaugh to be next head coach, it may cost them
- NFL investigates video of Chiefs’ Kareem Hunt striking woman
- A record-setting thriller: Chiefs lose to Rams in possible Super Bowl preview
- Chargers take down Ravens in AFC wild card game
- Patrick Mahomes lights up Steelers as Chiefs win shootout
- Ravens edge Steelers in overtime
- White House lawyer 'rushed to put Donald Trump's Ukraine call transcript on a classified server after Army colonel raised alarms about it'
- Trump's allies fear he is 'increasingly vulnerable' amid 'illegal' campaign finance violations, possible impeachment proceedings and a disorganized search to replace John Kelly
- For NFL, curious results set up a wild final weekend
- 6 subplots for NFL conference championships
Baltimore Ravens' John Harbaugh defends aggressive play-calling against Kansas City Chiefs have 320 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.