John Watt, owner of Pye Baker in Norwich, has closed his business. Photo by Simon Finlay. A baker is hanging up his apron after 12 years in the business and is picking up his climbing boots instead. Pye Baker has closed after 12 years Photo by Simon Finlay.John – nicknamed Grimsby – Watt and his wife Sally have chosen to close their business, Pye Baker. The couple began winding down with the closure of their shop in Dereham Road and have since told their commercial clients they would also be closing their wholesale bakery in Aylsham Road. MORE: Seven new KFC drive-thrus to open in Norfolk Mr Watt said: “We wanted to quit while we’re ahead. Sally and I have been running this place for 12 years and it’s often be six or seven days a week. It can be a 24 hour job as well when you get a van broken down in the middle of the night.”Mr Watt had a team of six staff which have been made redundant; however he has helped them finding new roles as well as passing clients on to other local businesses. You may also want to watch: “Sally and I just want more… Read full this story
- 12-year-old commits suicide after being scolded for playing PUBG
- ESPN inks 12-year broadcast deal with Sugar Bowl
- Holly Willoughby QUITS Celebrity Juice 12 years after ITV panel show helped make her a household name
- 'I died for two minutes': Healthy 12-year-old Louisiana girl's heart stopped after she became one of the first children in the US to develop a rare life-threatening inflammatory syndrome linked to coronavirus
- Dad, 37, is accused of 'using his own daughter to lure a 12-year-old girl from a skate park before raping her in 11-hour ordeal' – and her parents only realised she was missing when she didn't turn up to Westfield
- Mariah Carey 'so overwhelmed!' as her album E=MC2 tops the iTunes chart... 12 years after its release
- Little Britain returning to TV for first time in 12 years for charity special with David Walliams and Matt Lucas
- SAPD: 12-year-old girl, man shot in San Anontio home invasion
- 'I died and came back': 12-year-old recovers from virus
- Halle Berry had to SHAVE daughter Nahla's head after daily swimming left 12-year-old's hair 'like matted fur'
Artisan bakery, Pye Baker, closes after 12 years have 382 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.