Prince William, Kate and their children have taken an economy flight to Scotland in the wake of the row over Harry and Meghan’s use of private jets.The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and children George, Charlotte and Louis – along with nanny Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo – travelled on an STG73 ($A132) FlyBe flight from Norwich to Aberdeen on Thursday morning, the MailOnline reported.They were heading to Balmoral for their annual break at the Queen’s retreat in the Scottish Highlands.Kensington Palace declined to comment.Harry and Meghan have faced criticism for taking four private jet journeys in 11 days, despite their environmental campaigning.On Thursday, the SussexRoyal Instagram account shared an image of cupcakes bearing the mantras “Stay strong”, “You are enough”, “You are worthy” and “You are so loved”, among others.It was part of a post highlighting Luminary Bakery, a social enterprise in Stoke Newington, north London, which helps women from disadvantaged backgrounds who have faced traumatic experiences get their lives back on track.Meghan, in a quote posted alongside the image, described it as a “space for baking, healing and rebuilding” and revealed she had secretly visited the bakery.”When I visited the women earlier this year, I was struck by how… Read full this story
- ‘Eco-warriors’ Meghan Markle and Prince Harry fly on private jet again to France after gas-guzzling Ibiza trip
- The royal family's travel secrets – 13 rules Meghan Markle, Kate Middleton & more follow
- Prince William And Kate Take Budget Flight Just Days After Harry And Meghan Criticized Over Private Jets
- Is there a feud between Prince William and Harry?
- How Kate’s ‘magical talent’ for people turned the ‘commoner’ into a senior royal loved by The Queen, staff and public
- The Few fly again: Nine Spitfires fly over stunned spectators in perfect formation as plane fans enjoy thrilling Battle of Britain air show re-enactment
- Terror threat making Kate Middleton and William's Pakistan tour 'most complicated ever'
- Prince Harry flies premium economy to Tokyo after private jet row
- Piers Morgan blasts Meghan Markle saying she ‘should get on one of her private jets’ to go and visit her estranged dad Thomas
- Extinction Rebellion celebs admit they ARE hypocrites for flying globe while preaching about climate change
William, Kate fly economy amid jet furore have 364 words, post on www.news.com.au at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.