AMY Hart sensationally quit Love Island 2019 when she was brutally dumped by Curtis Pritchard.
The former air hostess was left heartbroken after the professional dancer called time on them being “half-boyfriend and girlfriend”, but since leaving the villa, her career has soared.
Why did Amy quit Love Island?
After a controversial (and overwhelming) week for the former air-stewardess, she reportedly told producers that she wanted out of Love Island.
Amy’s departure came just days after her former “half-boyfriend” Curtis Pritchard had dumped her following the arrival of six new bombshells.
Sources revealed that the blonde beauty had been given additional therapy from a well-being team, but it seemed that staying in the villa with the man she hoped to settle down with wasn’t an option for her.
An insider close to the situation revealed: “It was Amy’s decision to walk from the villa as she felt she had gotten as much as she could from the experience.
“She fell in love, had her heart broken and couldn’t stand the thought of seeing Curtis crack on with other girls while under the same roof as her.
“She was given therapy and support from the producers at ITV and they felt she was emotionally sound enough to make her own decision. They would never dream of keeping someone in there if they weren’t happy about it.”
Following her shock decision, a source close to Amy’s dad Ian exclusively told The Sun that the doting father had found it “too painful” to watch her suffering heartbreak on the ITV show.
Amy was shown leaving the villa on July 9, where she made a dignified speech which left fans and her fellow Islanders in tears.
When was she a guest panellist on Loose Women?
Shortly after leaving the villa, Amy landed herself a role as a guest panellist on Loose Women, which the former Islander confirmed on July 16.
ITV booked the blonde beauty for a guest appearance that aired on July 24, and Amy was ecstatic over the news.
She exclusively told The Sun: “I’m so excited, I’ve been a fan of Loose Women since I was 12.
“It’s my birthday tomorrow so this is the best present ever. I can’t wait to see the ladies next Wednesday.”
What happened to Amy Hart on Love Island?
- Amy was one of the first girls to go into the villa along with Amber Gill. She picked the first guy that came into the villa – Anton Danyluk. They coupled up, but Anton’s wandering eye got the better of him and he told Lucie Donlan he fancied her more, which obviously angered Amy. However, things looked like they might get better for Amy as late arrival Curtis Pritchard caught her attention.
- Amy’s luck was in when Curtis picked her to couple up with, leaving Anton on his own.
- Amy enjoyed her first date with Curtis, although after it he said he sees her as a friend – but that there was potential for a relationship.
- She has been hotting up with Curtis and they enjoyed a smooch under the covers before bedtime.
- Despite Curtis being chosen to go on a date with Molly-Mae Hague, his loyalty has stayed with Amy.
- Things are hotting up between Amy and Curtis after she remained coy on whether she “loved” the ballroom dancer.
- Amy and Curtis spend the night in the Love Island villa’s Hideaway. While there, the pair decided they were exclusive, however, not quite in a relationship just yet. Amy jokingly described their situation as being his “half-girlfriend“.
- Amy stirred trouble in episode 9 after she told Curtis how she felt about Lucie and Joe stealing their thunder. Prior to that, she told Lucie how the surfer had distanced herself from all of the girls in the villa and subsequently pushed the blame on Joe Garratt.
- But she had a big taste of humble pie later when Curtis accused her of being an “attention-seeker“, leading to her kind of apologising to Lucie and Joe.
- The situation is brought up again in episode 11, with Lucie questioning why the topic is still an issue to the air hostess. Amy apologises to Lucie, stressing that they needed to move forward from the drama and get back to being pals.
- Amy came to blows with Lucie during the “Bridezilla food fight” task and was left in tears after she felt the surfer had targeted her during the activity. Curtis picked Amy to remain coupled up with during episode 12‘s recoupling.
- Amy and Curtis were the first couple caught doing some bits underneath the covers and they both spoke coyly about it with their fellow contestants.
- Amy and Curtis were one of the couples who were completely safe from being dumped from the villa.
- Amy was then caught looking smug when Joe was dumped from the island leaving Lucie devastated.
- After only getting a 7 out of 10 from Curtis in a kissing competition, he then got to redeem himself and take Amy out for a date.
- The former air hostess was gutted when original cast member Yewande Biala was booted of the show in a recoupling twist in episode 19.
- Amy started to overthink her relationship with Curtis after a Love Island fan accused her of “always telling off” the professional dancing in the Online Buzz game.
- On Sunday (June 30) night’s episode, Amy decided not to jump into a bed with one of the new boys in Casa Amor out of respect for Curtis and has vowed to stay loyal to the pro dancer.
- The blonde beauty questioned whether Curtis would remain faithful to her following the head-to-head villa challenges in episode 25.
- Amy was thrilled to find out Curtis had chosen to stay with her when she returned to the main villa in episode 26. She had revealed to her girl pals that she was “in love” with the dancer.
- In episode 28, Amy presented Curtis with a list of reasons why he didn’t like her and by the end of the conversation they appeared to establish the relationship would not work.
- The pair have now split up, leaving Amy brokenhearted.
- Poor heartbroken Amy had to watch her former love foxtrot with another woman when Curtis taught Maura some dance moves.
- On July 8, it was announced that Amy had QUIT the Love Island villa following her recent arguments with Curtis – just days after he admitted to no longer wanting to be with her.
- On July 9, Amy’s dramatic and emotional departure form the villa was shown on TV.
- She has since spoken out about her unexpected exit exclusively with The Sun, explaining she feared for her sanity if she remained in the villa.
- She had an awkward reunion with Curtis on the reunion show and appeared to storm off.
Who is Love Island’s Amy Hart?
Before going into the villa she said that she didn’t think she would be the best looking in the Love Island villa, but she was pretty confident she’ll have the best personality.
“I’m a real girl’s girl and I do believe in girl code,” she said.
“My best friends at home are my best friends because we have the same taste in alcohol but different taste in men.”
Although she hoped to have a good time in the villa, Amy wanted to find “the one” on Love Island as she hadn’t been that lucky back home, stressing Tragedy by Steps was the best song to describe her love life.
The blonde beauty reportedly spent £20,000 on changing her look before joining the show.
Amy borrowed £5,000 from her grandparents to pay for a boob job, which cost approximately £7,000.
She also splashed £13,000 to have her teeth done, with each tooth costing around £650.
What’s more a quick look down her Instagram page @amyhartxo suggests she dabbled in acting and had a role in the West End production Annie.
Also, Amy tried her hand at vlogging and shared a video entitled, The Worst Make Up Video You’ll Ever Witness.
Did Amy Hart quit her job as an air stewardess?
Yes! The West Sussex lass – who has worked for British Airways for the past eight years – has thrown in the towel after landing a spot in Love Island.
Announcing her resignation on Instagram, she wrote: “Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts, in your heart is the only way to make way for destiny…..Doors to manual and cross check for the very. Last. Time.”
“Yes after 8 years of causing havoc, hosting parties at 35,000 feet, channeling my inner Elton, writing hits such as ‘dead on the jumpseat’ and ‘five years gold’.
“Rolling out the Amz experience worldwide and being the queen of the party bag, I’m reluctantly hanging up my wings to start a new adventure.”
What happened between Love Island’s Amy Hart and Liam Payne?
Amy hasn’t specified when or where, but some time before entering the Love Island villa, she met One Direction’s Liam while on a night out.
She revealed: “We were in the VIP bit and so was he and he walked past me and I smiled and he said ‘Hey, you alright? What’s your name?’ He told us to come and sit in his booth and we had a picture together.
“I put it on Instagram and then my cousin who was twelve and a big One Direction fan put it on her Instagram and suddenly I was on all these international One Direction accounts.
“I was getting hate from ten-year-olds because they thought I was dating him!”
Why did Kirstie Allsopp slam Amy?
Kirstie took offence at comments made by Amy where she called the TV presenter “rude” and a “nightmare” passenger.
The 47-year-old Location, Location, Location star warned Amy she’s going to “learn the hard way” in the celebrity world if she continues to speak out about other people in the public eye.
Amy had accused Kirstie of being “up and down between business and economy” with her children during the flight and was even given a talking to after trying to get extra seats up front.
So riled up was Kirstie that she hit back, defending herself to the HuffPost UK.
How does Amy Hart know Piers Morgan?
The pair aren’t BFFs — they simply met while she was working as a flight attendant.
Amy shared: “I met Piers Morgan on a flight once… that famous Love Island fan!
“I had him and his boys coming home from a lads’ trip to the cricket. They were such a lovely family.”
What controversy has Amy Hart’s family been involved in?
Amy’s family have had their fair bit of controversy, and despite gearing up for this year’s Love Island, she’s not the only family member to have her name in the headlines.
Her dad, Ian, 54, was booted off his BBC radio show after he called a listener a “window licker.”
He came under fire for the comments made during a football phone-in show, with his colleague Andrew Hawes also being taken off the airwaves.
The Sun Online revealed that the Beeb were forced to take action against Ian in 2008, when he told a football fan to “go and lick a window” during a row over Brighton and Hove Albion manager Mickey Adams.
The comment was followed by presenter Andrew Hawes urging “any window lickers out there” to call the show.
The remark received backlash from disabled charities, with Mencap saying at the time that they were “appalled such offensive language” is still being used.
Ian apologised “unreservedly” amid the criticism, insisting: “In that split second I didn’t realise the severity of what I was saying.”
Ian was suspended by BBC Southern Counties for over a month, where he’d previously worked for a decade.
And Amy’s dad isn’t the only one putting his foot in it.
Her mum Sue was arrested after attacking a bouncer at a cocktail bar in 2018.
She spent a night in the cells and received a police caution after she admitted to violently lashing out at the security guard at the Molotov Cocktail and Vodka Bar in Worthing.
According to The Argus, Sue, who is a director at the family-run Ian Hart Funeral Services, was partying with family members when police were called.
When was the Love Island 2019 final?
The Love Island 2019 final took place on Monday, July 29, 2019.
more on love island
HOT IN TUB
Caroline Flack poses nude in the bath as she teases new Love Island launch
Molly-Mae steals Love Island Lucie Donlan’s look with same hair and swimsuit
Love Island’s Jourdan signs ‘huge deal’ with Kendall Jenner’s modelling agency
Winter is coming
Love Island Xmas reunion show WON’T happen this year due to winter series
Love Island’s Wes Nelson & Arabella Chi move in together after just three months
What is Tommy Fury and Curtis Pritchard’s show The Boxer and The Ballroom Dancer?
In a special extra long episode, the programme aired on ITV2 at 9pm until 10.35pm.
You can catch up with the drama on the ITV Hub.
A winter version of the show is expected in early 2020.
- Respawn Point – Week Ending 4.21.13 | The Adam and Amy Edition!
- US News Wrap, September 10 – What Happened Today
- The games that made 2016: blockbusters, indie hits, cult favourites and massive embarrassments – Jan – June
- Twitter outcry helps get 9-year-old girl’s banned school-lunch blog back online
- Physics Student’s Higgs-themed Video Goes Viral
- Uncharted: Remastered, revisited, reassessed
Who is Amy Hart, what happened between her and Curtis Pritchard on Love Island? have 2290 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.