President Donald Trump clearly isn’t happy about the report from Axios that he talked to officials about whether we could simply nuke hurricanes. For the third time in two days, he fired off a tweet denying the report, this time doing some over-the-top mockery of Axios.
“Axios (whatever that is) sat back and said GEEEEE, let’s see, what can we make up today to embarrass the President?” Trump mockingly tweeted. “Then they said, ‘why don’t we say he wants to bomb a hurricane, that should do it!’ The media in our Country is totally out of control!”
Axios is standing by their reporting, and Trump clearly knows what Axios is because he did an interview with them last year.
Yesterday Trump posted two tweets denying the reporting and saying he never talked about nuking hurricanes:
[image via Olivier Douliery-Pool / Getty Images]
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- Trump Blames 'Fake Polling' After Reports His Numbers Down
- Trump Cries ‘Fake News’ on Report Saying He Accepted North Korea’s Medical Bill for Otto Warmbier
- Trump mocks Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's testimony at Mississippi rally
- Trump Complains About Hurricane Barreling Down on Puerto Rico
- Trump Mocks Elizabeth Warren & the Entire #MeToo Movement in One Racist, Misogynistic, Rambling Comment
- Trump Mocked for Launching Campaign Against Hillary Clinton
- The Five Mocks Star-Studded Mueller Report Reading
- Trump Mocks 'Very Low Ratings' for Dem Debate
- Trump Mocks Elizabeth Warren at Event: I Have ‘More Indian Blood’ Than She Does