President Donald Trump claimed Monday that Google manipulated 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Sen. Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, and called for the company to be sued.
“This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued,” said Trump. ” My victory was even bigger than thought!”
Trump did not link the source of his report, but he tagged conservative watch dog organization Judicial Watch. Psychologist and commentator Dr. Robert Epstein made similar claims while testifying before Congress in July.
He’s also previously blamed his popular vote loss on “illegal” votes, or those of undocumented immigrants.
[Photo by Olivier Douliery/Getty Images]
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
- Trump claims third of Americans see media as 'enemy of the people', without providing any evidence
- Trump claims his rivals trying to 'steal' Florida election with recount
- Donald Trump claims victory in midterms despite losing House control
- Donald Trump claims Democrats ‘trying to steal’ US elections after vote recounts ordered in Florida
- Pundit Claims Google Maps Lead on Missing MH370 Flight Might Be Result of a Hack
- To re-elect Trump, Republicans campaigning for Amish votes in Pennsylvania
- Trump campaign: Dems know impeachment vote could hurt vulnerable members
- Trump asks African Americans for votes
- 'Not Little Angels': Trump Claims Migrant Caravan Full of 'Hardened Criminals'
- Trump Claims Russia Seeking Economic Aid From United States