Tom Brady (pictured during a recent preseason game) is still adjusting to the new menu of NFL-approved helmets. He previously wore the Riddell VSR-4, which was prohibited by the NFL this year. Prior to the implantation of the new regulations, Brady had worn that helmet for around a decade New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said he is still adjusting to the new menu of NFL-approved helmets following recent reports that Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown’s request to wear the model of his choosing was rejected by an arbitrator. Previous reports claimed Brown threatened to sit out if he was not allowed to use his old helmet, which he prefers because he feels newer models restrict his vision. However, he has since publicly stated on social media he plans to attend training camp in spite of his objections to the NFL’s helmet policy. On Monday, Brady voiced his displeasure with the newer NFL-approved helmets. ‘I’ve been experimenting with a couple different ones, and I don’t really love the one that I’m in, but I don’t really have much of a choice,’ Brady told the ‘The Greg Hill Show’ on Boston sports radio station, WEEI. ‘So I’m just trying to… Read full this story
- Oakland star Antonio Brown could quit NFL over helmet standoff, report says
- NFL star Antonio Brown accused of raping former trainer in lawsuit
- Raiders cut Antonio Brown, so who are Derek Carr's remaining passing game options?
- Report: Antonio Brown Is Threatening To Quit Football Over League Helmet Requirements
- Antonio Brown accuser to meet with NFL, originally requested $10M settlement: Sources
- Antonio Brown's rise and fall from promising rookie to endless headache for the NFL
- ESPN Analyst Thinks Antonio Brown Is 'Minimal Risk' For Eagles To Sign, Despite His Past With Other NFL Teams
- Why Antonio Brown's NFL Career Just Passed Him By
- Experts claim Patriots 'WILL end up being forced to pay Antonio Brown his $9million signing bonus' after he was released amid rape accusation and insulted owner Robert Kraft on Twitter
- Antonio Brown, facing sexual assault allegations, cut by Patriots after 1 game
Tom Brady does not 'really love' his new NFL-approved helmet after the league banned the one he's worn for most of his 19-year career as an arbitrator rejects Raiders star Antonio Brown's request to wear his old model have 346 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 12, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.