Love Island finalist Curtis Pritchard has been forced to apologise to his fans after his Instagram account was hacked.
The ballroom dancer and reality TV star’s 1.5 million followers had been left confused after posts with giveaways for items such as MacBooks, iPhones and Tesla cars appeared on his timeline.
However, several hours after his page had been hijacked, Curtis was back on top of things and he told his fans he had regained control of his page.
He posted in his story: “Sorry for any random changes and uploads to my Insta, I was hacked… but I’m back and all back to normal again.”
The bizarre posts were swiftly removed from his page.
The unknown hacker would have had access to all of Curtis’ private messages and pictures.
The hacking came days after Curtis – who came in fourth place in this year’s series of Love Island with partner Maura Higgins – landed a job on BBC One’s dance competition show The Greatest Dancer.
Curtis will take on the role of receptionist, and will greet contestants and discuss their history with them as they arrive for their auditions.
He started work on the new series last Thursday alongside Cheryl, Oti Mabuse, Matthew Morrison, new dance captain Todrick Hall and presenters Alesha Dixon and Jordan Banjo.
- Love Island star Marcel confirms split and admits he DID cheat on Gabby
- Love Island star Gabby Allen 'dumps Marcel Somerville'
- Marcel Somerville admits he DID cheat on Gabby Allen as ‘extremely sad’ Love Island star begs for her to forgive him
- Love Island star Marcel Somerville admits to cheating on Gabby Allen
- Love Island star Montana Brown 'to appear on Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls'
- Love Island star Gabby dumps Marcel amid cheating claims
- Love Island’s Gabby Allen and Marcel Somerville ‘close to split’ as she tells pals they’re on the rocks after huge rows
- Montana Brown reveals biggest regret about her time on Love Island
- Love Island's Gabby Allen dumps Marcel Somerville after cheating claims
- Love Island fans thrilled as series one and two will be on Netflix from next week