Triumph Motorcycles used the British round of the World MotoGP Championship at Silverstone circuit to unveil its new, limited-edition Daytona Moto2 765.
For starters, the Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 will be available in limited numbers. In terms of styling, the limited edition middleweight supersport isn’t very different from the Daytona 675. Thus, you would find a twin-pod headlight at the front along with a LED pilot lamp above the air-intake. The changes, however, are underneath all that familiar styling. The chassis, for example, is the same as the unit used in the Moto2 racing Triumphs, which is lighter. Carbon fibre body panels and anodized finish for the frame and the swingarm further help in weight reduction.
The engine on the limited edition model is the same as that of the Moto2 racing series bikes, which is based on the Street Triple’s motor. The performance numbers on the Daytona are higher than the sportiest Street Triple variant, the RS. The 765cc inline three-cylinder, liquid-cooled motor on the Daytona 765 makes a commendable 130 PS of peak power at 12,250 rpm and 80 Nm of maximum torque at 9,750 rpm. In comparison, the Street Triple RS pumps out 123 PS of power and 77 Nm of torque. The Daytona 765 comes with a six-gear transmission with Triumph Shift Assist quickshifter (up and down) system.
The internals of the Daytona 765’s mill includes titanium inlet valves, new cam profile, new intake trumpets and MotoGP-spec DLC coated gudgeon pins among others. Ride-by-wire throttle brings five riding modes. An Arrow titanium exhaust tip comes as a standard accessory.
Top-spec hardware specifications include 43 mm adjustable Öhlins inverted fork at the front and a monoshock with a piggyback reservoir at the rear. Anchoring department includes twin 310 mm discs with Brembo sourced four-piston Stylema callipers at the front and a 220 mm disc with single-piston calliper at the back. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch cast aluminium wheels that are shod in Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres. Its cockpit comprises a TFT instrument cluster that packs a plethora of information that also includes a lap timer.
The supersport oriented ergonomics are achieved with clip-on style handlebars and rear-set footpegs. Designed as a track tool, the Daytona Moto2 765 comes with a rider-only setup. Each unit will come with a unique serial number on the aluminium yoke (XXX/765). 765 units will be sold in the US and Canada and 765 units will be sold in other markets around the world. A few units are likely to land on the Indian shores.
- Honor 7X 32GB Red Limited Edition Variant Listed on Amazon for Rs. 12,999
- Valentine's Day Limited Edition Honor 7X, OnePlus 5T Lava Red Up for Grabs This Week
- You can now buy a limited edition Love Island 'Pink Gin' WKD and it looks delicious
- WKD launch limited edition Love Island 'Pink Gin' and it looks delicious
- Apple Reveals Its Latest Limited-Edition Challenge For 1 Day Only
- Lady Gaga's Limited-Edition Red Lipstick Is on Sale for the First Time - Today Only
- Win one of 50 limited edition football shirts signed by Rio Ferdinand's dream team
- Heidi Klum and Vera Wang Team Up with Disney to Design Limited-Edition Mickey and Minnie Mouse Ears
- No7 Beauty Vault 2021 is back and includes limited edition items worth £119
- Triumph Launches Special Edition Scrambler 1200, Street Scrambler 900 In India
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Edition To Be Auctioned
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Edition: All You Need To Know
- 2021 Triumph Street Twin Gold Line Edition: What's New?
- Aston Martin Vantage Roadster Revealed
- Triumph Trident: What We Know So Far
- 2021 Triumph Bonneville Range Launched In India
- Triumph Trident 660 Launched; Priced At Rs. 6.95 Lakh
- 2021 Triumph Bonneville Range Unveiled
- Triumph Rocket 3 Black Editions Revealed; Limited To 1000 Units Worldwide
Limited-Edition Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 revealed have 615 words, post on indianautosblog.com at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.