Kylie Minogue will perform at the series opening of Strictly Come Dancing.
The show’s professional dancers will perform alongside the pop star as she delivers a medley of her hits.
Minogue is set to start the series with a bang along with Oscar-winning songwriter Mark Ronson.
The Australian singer is due to give fans a taste of some of her biggest hits in a special medley planned for the opening of Strictly’s 17th series.
Celebrity contestants will also dance for the first time at the spectacular ceremony, which will see new judge Motsi Mabuse take centre stage on the BBC show.
The sister of professional Oti Mabuse will join Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel Horwood and Shirley Ballas as the new series gets under way.
A group dance is planned for the arrival of the celebrities, with music provided by Ronson and Grammy Award-winning Yebba.
- England cricketer Graeme Swann confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing and plans to impress judges with his ‘floss’ dance
- Come Dance With Me: Fiat-Chrysler Makes Another Pitch for a Partner
- LeBron James' Game 5 history suggests another legendary performance is coming
- To Serve and Accelerate: Police Cruiser Performance Has Come a Long Way Since 2009
- Infiniti Performance Line Coming?
- Škoda Yeti Performance Drive Comes To Mumbai
- Shirley Ballas, 59, warns women to AVOID boob jobs as she ignores doctors' orders and plans to return to Strictly just days after having her DD breast implants removed
- It's a TEN for raw courage! Will Bayley and his mother tell how he fought childhood cancer and disability to be a Paralympic champion and Strictly's most inspiring star - until disaster struck
- ‘I’m not sorry I took the cat’: Norwich-born girlfriend of Strictly star Seann Walsh breaks silence after kissing snaps
- Graeme Swann all set to participate in dance TV show