Donald Trump shot back on Friday that ‘Joe Biden is not playing with a full deck’ in response 2020 candidate’s claims that the president is inspiring violence with inflamed rhetoric. ‘His comments, look, Joe is not playing with a full deck. I saw his comment. Joe Biden is not playing with a full deck,’ the president said, as he left the White House for Hamptons fundraisers. ‘This is not somebody you can have as your president.’ He added, ‘But if he got the nomination, I’d be thrilled.’ Trump came back to Biden later in the long question and answer session that lasted more than half an hour that he’d been watching the Democratic debates. ‘Joe Biden can’t answer a simple question. something is going wrong with him,’ he asserted. At a Boone, Iowa event, Biden broke out into laughter after DailyMail.com asked him about Trump’s slam. ‘Speaking of full decks ….’ he said, trailing off. Donald Trump shot back on Friday that ‘Joe Biden is not playing with a full deck’ in response 2020 candidate’s claims that the president is inspiring violence with inflamed rhetoric Biden was campaigning in Iowa at the time. He laughed when DailyMail.com informed him of… Read full this story
- Bill Gates says Donald Trump is 'dangerous' for cutting $500million in funding to the WHO because the world 'needs them now more than ever' to stop the pandemic
- Joe Biden's campaign says Donald Trump is responsible for 'unimaginable pain and suffering' accusing him of 'failing on a historic scale' by 'buying China's spin' and then lying to the American people
- Joe Biden is the most popular Democrat running against Donald Trump. Here's why he might not win
- Donald Trump's 'brain trust' on re-opening starts with top CEOs lining up to demand dramatic increase in testing before they will help re-open the economy - and a chaotic phone-in system which doesn't work
- Donald Trump prepares for day of talks with his 'reopening' brain trust - including Jeff Bezos who he called a 'bozo,' Mark Cuban who called HIM a jag-off and economist who said president was a '10 out of 10 narcissist'
- Now Donald Trump says he was being 'very sarcastic' when he suggested injecting disinfectants to cure coronavirus - then says 'maybe there's something there' and he has asked experts to do 'tests'
- Donald Trump WALKS OUT of coronavirus briefing after just 22 minutes and refuses to take a single question in wake of his disinfectant disaster - as White House aides invoke Secret Service in failed bid to REMOVE CNN reporter
- WHO chief says he 'regrets' Donald Trump's decision to suspend funding but reveals WHO's handling of Covid-19 will be reviewed after the pandemic
- Jill Biden says her husband will be 'healer in chief' for nation scarred by coronavirus as Democratic nominee calls Donald Trump's briefings 'something out of a really bad play'
- Donald Trump Signs Limited Immigration Suspension Order, Claims it Suspends All Immigration Into U.S.
'Joe is not playing with a full deck' says Donald Trump as Biden escalates attack on president - but is tripped up by his own gaffes including saying 'poor kids are as bright and talented as white kids' have 488 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.