LAKE WORTH BEACH, Fla. — Officials say a small rainforest raccoon-like creature ran into a Florida apartment and bit a man after he opened the front door to head to work.
The WPEC-TV reports the kinkajou bit his foot and scratched his leg but did not seriously injure him.
A woman who witnessed the incident at the Lake Worth Beach, Florida apartment said it sounded “like a 300-pound man was tackling him in the kitchen.” Natalie Dulach said the furry mammal with sharp claws clung to the man’s leg as he fought to get it out. The man managed to lock the long-tailed animal in the bathroom until wildlife officers arrived.
A Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission report said the kinkajou was taken to a wildlife facility. Officers didn’t say where it came from.
- Vietnamese flight delayed after man opens emergency exit
- Japan’s open-door policy for foreign workers - a boon for Vietnam
- Trump opens door to trade deal with China soon
- Philippine polls could open door to death penalty return
- Vietnam’s first regasification terminal to open door for LNG imports
- Man miraculously survives being run over by a train
- Florida man arrested after landing small helicopter on U.S. Capitol grounds
- Bản in : US to open door for Vietnamese mangoes
- Accounts ban opens door for smaller brokerages: experts
- Ruby Plaza opens doors in Ha Noi