x Birds of Prey won’t just bring back Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, but will pair the Clown Princess up with various other fan favorite heroines from the DC universe as well. Most recognizable to fans will be Dinah Lance/Black Canary, as played in the movie by Jurnee Smollett-Bell. And while BoP seems to have a style and sensibility all its own, we believe that it’ll still hark back to elements of the classic comic book character. We Got This Covered has been informed by our sources – the same ones who told us Black Mask will be gay in the film, and that Black Adam will be in Shazam! 3, both of which have been confirmed – that Black Canary will use her Canary Cry in the movie. From this, we can presumably infer that Dinah will be a metahuman in the DCEU, as per her usual comic book portrayal. This might not be the case, though, as Arrow‘s original take on Laurel Lance had an artificial version of her sonic soundwaves power. Birds of Prey does seem pretty grounded as well, with no other superpowered characters involved as far as we know. New Look At Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn In Birds Of Prey Surfaces… Read full this story
- Black Friday security warning: Seven top tips to keep you safe from cyber criminals
- Amazon same-day delivery less likely in black areas, report says
- screenwriter uses racial slur to defend anti-vaccination comments, so welcome to 2018
- Current use of 'birds and the bees' just doesn't fly
- Why They Kneel: New Orleans and Washington D.C. Prove Black Cops Can Be Racist
- Birds of Prey release date, cast, plot, trailer - all we know
- Birds of Prey release date: When is Birds of Prey coming out in UK cinemas?
- Birds Are Vanishing From North America
- Here's Why Tires Are Black
- The Constitution Is for White People: Why White Bullets Are Worth More Than Black Lives
Black Canary Will Use Her Canary Cry In Birds Of Prey have 330 words, post on wegotthiscovered.com at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.