Lifestyle / Entertainment by Press Association 14/07/2019, 11:24 am Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Steph McGovern has announced that she is expecting a child. The BBC broadcaster has joked that her baby bump is not in fact a “pot belly”. McGovern had previously laughed off rumours she was expecting a baby by claiming that her apparent pregnancy was just extra weight. The BBC Breakfast presenter has now confirmed that she is “with child” in a post on Twitter. She said: “I see my news is out! Yep, I am no longer with pot belly…… I am now with child. #babyonboard.” The post followed rumours in the press that the presenter was expecting a child. News was greeted with joy online from fans of the the presenter, and her own fandom was also recognised. The social media account of Middlesbrough FC, her football club, posted a message of congratulations to the team’s famous supporter, saying “Congrats, Steph!”.
- 'Diet or quit' Pakistan tells pot-bellied police
- George McGovern, US opponent of Vietnam War, dies at 90
- Chinese-Style Pork Belly
- Salmon filet with miso crust, soy braised pork belly
- Belly dance fever
- Persian love story told by belly dance
- NZ lamb goes to pot in China, giving fast-food chains plenty to chew over
- Bird poo for a belly ache? Folk cures linger
- 'Child brides' suffer, but African Union seeks to end custom
- The United Kingdom's Vietnamese pot problem
Steph McGovern announces she is ‘with child’ not ‘pot belly’ have 240 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.