Shah Rukh Khan says he generally does not look for moral lessons in a film but believes the story of The Lion King is important because it talks about the precious bond between a parent and child.The 53-year-old actor, who along with his son Aryan will be voicing for King Mufasa and his son Simba respectively in the Hindi version, believes one remembers the teachings of one’s parents only when they are gone.“The story inheritably gives a lot of morals. I personally don’t look for morals in a movie and enjoy it as pure entertainment. It is inheritably entertaining because it does talk about relationships. Many times, when kids are growing with their parents, they don’t realise that what their parents say could actually come handy much later on. “It’s unfortunate that you remember the teachings of your parents when they are not in your life,” Shah Rukh said in a statement here.The actor believes it is never a bad thing to listen to one’s parents as their teachings never fail one in life. “Somewhere down the line, the story reflects that it’s nicer to listen to your parents and understand the deeper meaning of what… Read full this story
- Shah Rukh Khan: Hope we overcome the virus faster than the number of my films
- Fan asks Shah Rukh Khan when should a superstar ‘call it quits’ after flops. His reply is epic
- Shah Rukh Khan On How He Is Spending His Time In Lockdown: 'Having Three Kids To Be With Is A Treat'
- SCREAMING WITH EXCITEMENT! Did Shah Rukh Khan Just CONFIRM His Next Film With Rajkumar Hirani?
- When Shah Rukh Khan Regretted Playing Brother To 'World's Most Beautiful' Aishwarya Rai!
- When Shah Rukh Khan bowled over Ranveer Singh with his iconic dialogues
- Shah Rukh Khan's SAVAGE reply to a fan who asks him when should a superstar 'call it quits' as 'decline is inevitable'
- Priyanka Chopra, Shah Rukh Khan come together for One World special with Lady Gaga, Beyonce. Watch
- When Shah Rukh Khan Called Kajol, ‘Very Bad, Unfocused, And Unable To Work With'
- When Sunny Deol ripped his pants in anger after Shah Rukh Khan stole the limelight in Darr
Shah Rukh Khan on The Lion King: ‘Unfortunate that you remember teachings of parents when they are not in your life’ have 377 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at July 10, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.