Police attacked as group block Enniskillen road with fire BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Police came under attack after a group of people blocked a road in Enniskillen with a fire. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/police-attacked-as-group-block-enniskillen-road-with-fire-38309064.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article38309066.ece/9a91a/AUTOCROP/h342/cornagrade_road-enniskilen_.JPG Email Police came under attack after a group of people blocked a road in Enniskillen with a fire. One person has been arrested on riotous behaviour. A group of people pulled material out onto a road before setting it alight in the early hours of Saturday morning. Police said they received a number of calls and when they arrived they were attacked with masonry and other missiles. The Fire Service also attended to put out the fire. There were no reports of any injuries. Chief Inspector David Nixon said: “Police subsequently arrested a 21-year-old man on suspicion of a number of offences including riotous behaviour, obstructing police, arson and criminal damage and he remains in police custody this morning assisting us with our enquiries. “I want to appeal to anyone who was in the area at this time and saw what happened to contact us. “This was completely reckless behaviour that not only tied up valuable resources, but has no place in our community. “If you have information which can help… Read full this story
- Violence in Hong Kong as Riot Police Attack ‘Sing with You’ Protesters
- Police attacked for dispersing vegetable buyers; six arrested
- Covid-19 impact: Mumbai Police ban group tours in city till March 31
- Dozens of bikers block main road during coronavirus lockdown paying tribute to motorcyclist decapitated in crash
- Venezuelan migrants block Bogota road, demand ability to travel home
- INPT to block tracks, roads on December 10
- Venezuelan migrants block Bogota road, demand to travel home
- Allegheny County Police Investigating Shooting In Stowe Township
- Man, 53, who triggered armed police siege after barricading himself inside his flat is finally arrested 15 hours later over 'threats to kill'
- Five suspects arrested over brutal blowtorch torture and murder of British woman in South Africa in gang attack that left husband fighting for life
Police attacked as group block Enniskillen road with fire have 359 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.