Lifestyle / Entertainment by Press Association 14/07/2019, 2:46 am Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Period drama Poldark is returning to TV screens on Sunday night. But the fifth instalment of the BBC One series, set in Cornwall and starring Aidan Turner and Eleanor Tomlinson, will be the last. One person who will not be watching is Turner himself, who plays Ross Poldark. The 36-year-old heart-throb said seeing himself on television makes him uncomfortable. “I find it really hard,” he said, adding of the new episodes: “I was sent some clips to watch and I just can’t, I find it so difficult.” The fourth series of the BBC drama ended with the shock death of Elizabeth Warleggan, Poldark’s former love, played by Heida Reed. Elizabeth took a potion, to induce the premature birth of her baby, which proved fatal. Poldark airs on BBC One at 9pm on Sundays
- Poldark's Aidan Turner teases major character dies in final series of Cornish saga
- Poldark's Aidan Turner gets a kiss as filming wraps up and countdown begins for series five
- Poldark's Aidan Turner can't hide affection for girlfriend Caitlin FitzGerald as he pulls her in for very public smooch
- Poldark's Aidan Turner spent last day filming 'intimate and poignant' bedroom scenes
- Poldark the film could be hitting cinema screens as series starts final season
- Behind the scenes secrets of Poldark's fifth and final ever series exposed
- BBC's 2019 dramas: The ultimate guide - from Poldark to Call the Midwife
- Poldark star opens up about tackling mental health issue in heartbreaking storyline
- Poldark's last words 'too much' for distraught fans - as we may never see him return
- The real Poldark: Did this Cornish mine owner who lost a child inspire Aidan Turner's character?
Poldark returning for final series have 295 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.