x Say what you will about the legitimacy of Ed and Lorraine Warren, the real-life characters behind The Conjuring series, but they remain a treasure trove of stories. Since the original film, we’ve revisited their paranormal world several times, with the recent Annabelle Comes Home set within their house. It seems that the Warrens weren’t effective enough, though, as the Rhode Island farmhouse from the first Conjuring movie is apparently still haunted. According to current owner Cory Heinzen, there’ve been multiple incidents since his family moved into the house last month: “We had doors opening, footsteps and knocks. I’ve had a hard time staying there by myself. I don’t have the feeling of anything evil, (but) it’s very busy. You can tell there’s a lot of things going on in the house.” Official Logo And Artwork For The Conjuring 3 Revealed 1 of 2 Click to skip MORE FROM THE WEB Click to zoom The house was built in the 1700s, while the Warren investigation took place in the 1970s when the Perron family were troubled by ghosts. Cory Heinzen was all too pleased, however, to set up there, saying: “My first reaction to the whole thing was like, ‘No way, you’re… Read full this story
- Kardashian's favorite hotspot Craig's launches vegan ice cream line as owner reveals the ONE time he was star-struck
- Richard Rogers calls for severe tax on owners of empty houses
- Revealed: Thirteen most haunted places around the world fright-seeking Brits are desperate to visit this Halloween
- Kakadu National Park's Jabiru set for revival, draft plans from traditional owners reveal
- Freeze, thieves! Couple are caught on surveillance video stealing ICE CREAM from open house after faking interest
- Top White House economist says 'negative effects' of the shutdown will fade away — 'as long as it's done for good'
- The Conjuring 2: Enfield Poltergeist Trailer Takes the Warrens to London
- The Conjuring 3 Begins Production, Vera Farmiga Shares First Photo
- Elm Street Star Heather Langenkamp Would Love to Join The Conjuring Universe
- Haunted by guilt: Husband who fled family home leaving his wife at the mercy of crossbow killer reveals the regrets that will never leave him
Owners Reveal That The Conjuring House Is Still Haunted have 365 words, post on wegotthiscovered.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.