PUBLISHED: 09:46 14 July 2019 | UPDATED: 09:46 14 July 2019 Reece Hanson Lowestoft RNLI volunteers responded to a call for assistance after a yacht suffered engine failure. PHOTO: Mick Howes Archant A yacht with engine failure required the assistance of RNLI volunteers after struggling offshore. Lowestoft RNLI volunteers were called out at 1.21pm on Saturday, July 13, to give assistance to the yacht, which was being towed by another yacht.The yacht was travelling to Lowestoft from Maldon when it encountered an engine problem when nearing the port. You may also want to watch: Lowestoft RNLI deputy second coxswain Nigel Lyman said: “Our volunteer crew soon launched our RNLI lifeboat ‘Patsty Knight’ and we located the 11-metre vessel about half a mile offshore, just north of the Gulliver wind turbine at Lowestoft.”The yachtsman on board the vessel said he was having a problem with the engine and, although under tow, would have difficulty manoeuvring through the harbour entrance at Lowestoft, so he was grateful for our assistance.”We took over the tow and brought the yacht safely into the yacht basin, arriving at 2pm.”Other members of the Lowestoft crew, with coxswain John Fox at the helm, had taken a Shannon Class… Read full this story
- Pep Guardiola Backs VAR As Controversial Call Helps Manchester City Extend Lead
- What happens when 'black swans' have help: China's failure to act
- Call Of Duty: Warzone's new season bumps squads up to four
- Apollo 13 astronauts and flight controllers reflect on a 'successful failure'
- 'Fortnite' Deadpool's Pool Floaty & Yacht Party Location Week 8 Deadpool Guide
- When comeback is better than the setback: Vani Kola talks role of failure in success
- Death certificate says Charles Manson died of heart failure
- Stelter: Federal response to pandemic is a 9/11-level failure
- Engineered virus tested on mice offers hope for a VACCINE for the deadly coronavirus sweeping the globe
- Vyrus Alyen Superbike Powered By Ducati Engine Revealed: Next Batman Motorcycle?
Lifeboat called to help yacht with engine failure have 318 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.