Marvel movies love a good third-act twist, so it’s no surprise that Spider-Man: Far From Home has an eleventh-hour reveal as well. The Elementals that set upon the cities of Venice, Prague, and London are but the warm-up act for another threat. And not unlike Spider-Man’s previous foe in Spider-Man: Homecoming, this villain has more than a few ties to previous Marvel Cinematic Universe films. Spoilers for Spider-Man: Far From Home follow. A Mysterious Stranger When Jake Gyllenhaal‘s Quentin Beck is introduced in Spider-Man: Far From Home, he is a noble-browed hero with a tragic backstory. Hailing from an alternate Earth that has been destroyed by the monstrous Elementals, mythic beings with powers to control the elements, Beck has traveled to this Earth in order to vanquish the threat that he failed to stop before. Going by the name Mysterio, Beck becomes an overnight sensation, dubbed by the media as the next Iron Man. He even steps into Tony’s shoes to mentor the young and impressionable Spider-Man, who struggles with the burden left to him by his idol, including a pair of glasses with some of Tony’s most advanced tech. Played with a solemn integrity by Gyllenhaal, Mysterio seemed like the hero that could fill… Read full this story
- How To Talk To A Man - Five Secrets Every Woman Should Know
- Spider-Man Movie Review
- Got Attic Mold? Lets Talk Energy Conservation!
- The Difficulties, Challenges and Problems Of Teleworking, Telecommuting and Working at Home
- Starting an At-Home Big Money Business
- Work at Home Seniors - Earn Big Dollars
- What Does A Home Business And Bob Ross Style Painting Have In Common? More Than You Might Think
- Top 5 Criteria for Choosing an Ideal Home Based Business
- How to Remove Spiders
- Forget About Labels ~ Let The Sunshine In! Home Education
Let's Talk About That Big 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Twist have 295 words, post on www.slashfilm.com at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.