Democrat presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris (CA) joined the popular radio show The Breakfast Club on Friday and claimed the outrage surrounding Colin Kaepernick’s decision to kneel during the national anthem was “not a real thing” and taken on by “Russian bots.”“Remember the whole, the heat that ended up around the bend the knee and Colin Kaepernick,” Harris asked the hosts. Harris then blamed the “heat” on “Russian bots.” “Many smart people have said it actually was not a thing,” Harris claimed. “The Russian bots are taking that on.” Harris’ comments on Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem come days after Nike decided to pull their America-themed 4th of July sneakers which featured the “Betsy Ross” flag, due to Kaepernick’s concern that the flag was offensive. Kaepernick was the first NFL player to kneel during the national anthem, a political protest that quickly garnered backlash against the sport. Kaepernick also wore socks depicting police as pigs at team practices and sported T-shirts featuring Cuban communist dictator Fidel Castro. A CBS News poll from February found that Americans are split over whether players should stand in honor of the national anthem. Breitbart News’ Warner Todd Huston reported, “Respondents were evenly split, with 50 percent… Read full this story
- FOX Reaches $10 Million Discrimination Settlement
- Social media is being weaponized at a terrifying rate
- Facebook is in trouble for secretly breaking Apple’s rules. But what it’s doing out in the open is way worse.
- Live updates from Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony to Congress today
- The White House’s social media summit has an ulterior motive
- Stop calling Facebook’s effort to fix itself an "arms race"
- Why guns are not a platform problem
- Democrats ran influence campaigns in at least three states during the midterm elections
- Democrats think they’ve found an impeachment hero
- How TikTok could fail
Kamala Harris Claims Outrage Around Colin Kaepernick Kneeling Is ‘Not a Thing’, Pushed by ‘Russian Bots’ have 302 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.