PUBLISHED: 16:31 13 July 2019 | UPDATED: 16:44 13 July 2019 Amy Gibbons Firefighters were called to help after a ring became stuck on a woman’s finger in Ipswich Picture: RACHEL EDGE RACHEL EDGE A fire crew was called to assist paramedics after a woman’s ring became stuck on her finger at a property in Ipswich. The fire service was called to the Landseer Road area at around 3pm today, after paramedics struggled to treat a woman whose ring had become lodged on her finger.A spokeswoman for Suffolk Fire & Rescue Service said, after liaising with the ambulance service, firefighters were able to dislodge the jewellery using ring cutters. The spokeswoman said: “There was a paramedic that was already at the scene with the lady.”We liaised with the ambulance service. The ring was removed by the fire service at approximately 3.40pm.”
- Corbyn denies calling PM 'stupid woman' during debate
- Firefighters called to two car blaze at Collier Row industrial park
- Brentwood and Wennington firefighters called to chemical explosion
- Corbyn forced deny calling PM 'stupid woman'
- Indian Professor Demands Removal of '2-Finger Virginity Test' From Medical Books
- Firefighters called to cooker blaze
- Firefighters called to woman trapped in reclining chair
- Firefighters called to deal with suspected petrol leak
- Firefighters called to Wigan street several times by malicious callers
- Firefighters called to chemical incident at Stansted Airport
Firefighters called to remove ring from woman's finger have 226 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.