Video PUBLISHED: 23:21 13 July 2019 | UPDATED: 23:26 13 July 2019 Daniel Farke wants more additions at Norwich City. Picture: Denise Bradley Archant Daniel Farke is in the market for ‘one or two’ new signings ahead of the Premier League kick off. The Canaries open their pre-season tour of Germany with a friendly on Sunday against Bundesliga 2 opponents Arminia Bielefeld.City also have a scheduled practice game against Schalke later in the week, and the likes of Josip Drmic, Patrick Roberts and Ralf Fährmann could make their first appearances for the club on the trip.Norwich have opted to reward a number of the players who sealed a Championship title win with new contracts but Farke wants further reinforcements before the top flight opener at Liverpool on August 9.”My feeling is the group is not too big at the moment. It could be we make one or two additions,” he said, speaking to the club’s official Youtube channel. “We want to work with a core group. The players should feel comfortable but in one or two positions we could need some additions and we are looking to bring in someone, but with no pressure. I totally believe in this group… Read full this story
- Claude Puel gives update on Leicester City's January transfer plans
- Pep Guardiola asked about Man City's January transfer plans
- Liverpool make huge €50m transfer plan
- Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock watches £25million Nantes striker
- Ex-City boss favourite for Premier League job with midfielder called up
- Can 'exceptional' Tanguy Ndombele change Man City transfer plans?
- Jose Mourinho reveals huge January transfer plan
- Where should Leicester City do their transfer business?
- Former Hibernian and Derry City boss Pat Fenlon appointed general manager at Linfield
- Stoke City boss reveals James McClean has received 'death threats' and 'packages in the post'
City boss Farke on transfer plans have 302 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.